Rugby World Cup Sevens comes to the Bay Area!
AT&T Park transforms in to a Rugby pitch for this year’s World Cup Sevens.
What to expect:
- Action packed games
- Unique spectating opportunity
- 24 men’s teams from around the globe
- 16 women’s teams from around the globe
- For more information click here
How to get there:
- N, T & E Muni Light Rails to King St & 2nd St
- 10 bus to 2nd St & Townsend St
- 47 Bus to 4th st & Townsend St
- Check Moovit for the most up to date transit directions
You ride, we guide.