Festa Coloniale Italiana and Sunday Streets
Reminder: Final Muni Subway Shutdowns for New Train Tests
- Muni Metro subway closures for tests on new Muni trains will continue through this weekend. Subway service will close early on weekdays at 9:30 p.m., and Friday night until Monday morning.
- Muni bus shuttles will operate between Embarcadero and West Portal stations. Muni
- Metro trains will continue to operate on the surface during the test period. Complete details can be found here service alert page.
Festa Coloniale Italiana
Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday is the 9th annual Festa Coloniale Italiana, hosted by the San Francisco Italian Athletic Club Foundation.
- There will also be live music, authentic Italian cuisine, wine tasting and more.
How to Get There on Muni: The 8 Bayshore, 10 Townsend, 12 Folsom/Pacific, 30 Stockton, 39 Coit, 41 Union and 45 Union/Stockton routes will take riders close to the event.
Muni Service Note: The 39 Coit will be rerouted for the festival. The 8, 10, 12, 30, 41 and 45 may see delays and crowding due to increased ridership.
Sunday Streets Tenderloin
Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Car-free activities for all ages, with two event hubs on Ellis Street and Golden Gate Avenue, plus all the shopping, food and drinks the neighborhood has to offer.
How to Get There on Muni: Riders may take any Muni Metro line to Van Ness or Civic Center Station, the F Market and Wharves Line, any Market Street bus route or the 8 Bayshore, 19 Polk, 27 Bryant, 47 Van Ness and 49 Van Ness/Mission routes to get close to the event.
Muni Service Note: The 19, 27 and 31 Balboa will be rerouted for the event. Muni routes to the event may see delays due to increased ridership.
Reminder: J Church Stop Changes at Balboa Park
- Due to construction for the Balboa Park Station Area and Plaza Improvement Project, the J Church Line will continue to serve alternate stops on San Jose Avenue until the fall.