Moovit transit tips
Now in its 92nd year, the Feast of San Gennaro street fair is the oldest NYC street fair and will take place for 11 days this month in Little Italy. There will be plenty of music, food carts, vendors, restaurants and special events to enjoy along Mulberry Street from September 13-23 and if you’re thinking about attending the Feast of San Gennaro 2018, we’ve put together an easy guide to let you know when it starts, how to get there, and the street closures in the area so you’ll be prepared.
- Mulberry Street between Canal Street and East Houston Street
- Grand Street between Mott Street and Centre Street
- Hester Street between Mott Street and Centre Street
How to get there with MTA
- 6 Train to Spring Street station. Walk two blocks East to Mulberry Street.
- N or R trains to Prince Street. Walk three blocks East to Mulberry Street.
- B, D, F, M trains to Broadway-Lafayette Street.
How can Moovit help you navigate these changes?
- For the latest information check
@NYCTSubway, @NYCTBus, @LIRR, @MetroNorth, @NJTRANSIT
- Trying to reduce your footprint? Check out Moovit’s Go Green trip plan section to get from A to B with CitiBike or your personal bike
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
- Learn more about checking Alerts in Moovit in Moovit’s Help Center or in Moovit’s Blog.
- You ride, we guide.