|Pedal for Scotland- Falkirk Area Diversions- First services 1,2,29 and F45|
- Service 1 will terminate at Brightons Cross and not serve Maddiston, Whitecross and Linlithgow before 1500. A Shuttle bus will operate from Maddiston – Brighton’s Cross
- Service 2 Will divert inSlammannan omitting Culloch Rd area until around 14.00hrs
- Service 29 Will only operate Falkirk – California Primary School until 1400hrs
- Service F45 will not serve Linlithgow until 1600hrs
|08/09/19 00:00||08/09/19 16:00|
|Pedal for Scotland-B9080 closed between Linlithgow, Winchburgh and Kirkliston -First service 38 diverted|
- Please be aware that due to this event the B9080 will be closed between Linlithgow – Winchburgh – Kirkliston. A full timetable will operate between Lathallan Roundabout and Stirling all day but Linlithgow, Winchburgh, Kirkliston and Edinburgh will not be served until 1600 hours.
|08/09/19 00:00||08/09/19 16:00|
|Tour of Britain, Glasgow City Centre- multiple services diverted|
- McGills Service 103: Glasgow – Shawlands – Silverburn – Barrhead. Disruption due to the Tour of Britain from 0400 until 2000hrs on Saturday 7th September. Please note that due to the above event multiple roads within Glasgow City Centre will be closed which will affect the McGills 103. As a result this service will be unable to serve the City Centre for the duration of the event and will start/finish south of the river at Bridge Street subway
- Garelochhead Coaches Service 100: Riversider. Disruption due to the Tour Of Britain event from 0400hrs till 2000hrs on Saturday 7th September. Please note that due to the above event multiple roads within Glasgow City Centre will be closed which will affect the 100. This service will be diverted and will not serve the stops on Argyle Street, George Square South & St Vincent Street. Intending passengers are directed to stop 60905 on Hope Street
|07/09/19 04:00||07/09/19 20:00|
|Edinburgh: Regent Road closure, First bus services change of terminus|
- First Scotland East bus services that use Regent Road will be diverted to St Andrews Square for the duration.
- All bus services that operate via Haymarket and Glasgow Road (Service Nos. 24, 25 and 38) will use the bus stops at St Andrews Square South side prior to the traffic lights (at Wagamama restaurant).
- Buses operating via the Calder Road (Service Nos. 23, X23) will also use St Andrews Square but will use the stop prior to Wagamama.
|02/09/19 00:00||14/09/19 01:00|
|Dumbarton: Stirling Road closure, First 1E, 206 diversions, shuttle buses running|
- From Monday 12th August until Sunday 8th September, Stirling Road, Dumbarton will be closed for works. During the closures, First Glasgow, Services 1E and 206 will be diverted in both directions. A temporary First Glasgow shuttle bus will run between Bonhill and Alexandria Main Street/Bank Street
|12/08/19 00:00||08/09/19 23:59|
|Davington Drive in Hamilton closed|
- Service X1 & X1A towards Hillhouse: Normal route to Wellhall Road at Townhill Road, right Townhill Road normal route.
- Service X1 & X1A towards City Centre: Normal route to Townhill Road at Wellhall Road, left Wellhall Road normal route.
|11/09/19 09:30||11/09/19 17:30|
|Auchinloch Road in Lenzie closed- First Glasgow services X85 and X87 diverted|
- Service X85 and X87 towards Buchanan Bus Station: Normal route Auchinloch Road at Lindsaybeg Road left 1st exit on the roundabout Lindsaybeg Road, right 3rd exit on the roundabout Initiative Road, Ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Initiative Road and normal route.
- Service X85 and X87 towards Kirkintilloch: Normal route Initiative Road at Stepps Road ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Initiative Road, left 1st exit on the roundabout Lindsaybeg Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout Auchinloch Road and normal route
|09/09/19 09:15||13/09/19 16:00|
|A735 closed between Stewart and Kilmaurs- Shuttle Buses service 113 diverted|
- The A735 will be closed between Stewarton and Kilmaurs for bridge replacement works between these dates.
- During this period a revised timetable will operate (buses will run every 85 minutes) and most journeys will be re-timed, although the last journey from Irvine to Stewarton will still be at 1725.
- Buses will be re-routed to run Stewarton direct to Cunninghamhead via the B769 then via Kilmaurs, Cunninghamhead again, then via the normal route into Irvine.
|09/09/19 08:00||30/09/19 17:00|
|A735 closed at Brackenbridge- McGills service 337 diverted|
- Due to bridge replacement works on the A735 at Brackenbrige this service will be diverted via the B769 & Irvine Road . As a result the stops at Townhead, Kilmaurs (near Habbieauld Rd & Ladeside Rd) will not be served. Intending passengers are directed to alternative stops at and opposite Main Street, Kilmaurs (Sunnyside).
|09/09/19 08:00||30/09/19 17:00|
|Gleneagles: Bus service alterations due to Solheim Cup event|
- Due to the Solheim Cup golf tournament at Gleneagles, some local access will be restricted. Local bus services and stops in the area will be altered. Docharty’s Midland/Stagecoach 19/19A, Docherty’s 20, Stagecoach 19, Docherty’s 49A services will be affected.
- In addition, Scottish Citylink, Service M8 will not call at stops on the A9 at the former Gleneagles station road end. No alternative bus stops will be served.
|09/09/19 00:00||15/09/19 23:59|
|Pedal for Scotland, Glasgow City Centre- multiple services diverted||08/09/19 05:00||08/09/19 13:00|
|Kilbowie Road in Clydebank closed overnight- First Glasgow service 2 diverted|
- Services 2 towards Clydebank: Normal route Kilbowie Road at A82 Great Western Road left 1st exit on the roundabout A82 Great Western Road, right 3rd exit on the roundabout Drumry Road, right Kirkoswald Drive, East Thompson Street, left Kilbowie Road normal route.
- Service 2 Faifley: Normal route Kilbowie Road at East Thompson Street, right East Thompson Street, Kirkoswald Drive, left Drumry Road, left 1st exit on the roundabout A82 Great Western Road, right 4th exit on the roundabout Kilbowie Road normal route
|02/09/19 21:00||06/09/19 06:00|
|Haymarket Terrace in Edinburgh closed- First services 24,25 & 38 diverted|
- To Edinburgh – Normal route to Murrayfield Corstorphine Rd then via Murrayfield Rd, Ravelston Dykes, Queensferry Terr, Queensferry Rd, Queensferry St, West End Bus Gate and Princes St to Regent Rd.
- To Falkirk, and West Lothian from Regent Rd, Princes St West End Bus Gate, Queensferry St, Queensferry Rd, Queensferry Terr, Ravelston Dykes and Murrayfield Rd to resume the normal route on Corstorphine Rd
|06/09/19 20:30||06/09/19 23:59|
|A76. closed Skerrington Roundabout- Stagecoach service 343 diverted|
- Ayr / Tarbolton – Cumnock – New Cumnock / Dalleagles: Disruption and diversion due to a road closure from 2000hrs on Friday 6th September until 0600hrs on Monday 9th September 2019
- Due to resurfacing on the A76 from Skerrington Roundabout, Cumnock to Burnton Farm, New Cumnock. A shuttle service will operate between Cumnock: A76 to Skerrington roundabout , Glaisnock Road , Boig Road , Connel Burn , Leggate , Afton Bridgend , Greenbraes Drive
|06/09/19 20:00||09/09/19 06:00|
|Gartferry Road closed at Devro-First Glasgow services X3 and 38C diverted|
- Service 38C and X3 towards Cumbernauld: Normal route Gartferry Road at Stoneyetts Road, right Stoneyetts Road, left Cumbernauld Road, left 1st exit on the roundabout Mollins Road normal route.
- Service 38C and X3 towards City Centre: Normal route Mollins Road at Gartferry Road continue Mollins Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout Cumbernauld Road, right Stoneyetts Road, left Gartferry Road normal route
|02/09/19 08:00||06/09/19 18:00|
|A706 closed- Stuarts service 137 diverted|
- Passengers please note that this service will be diverted from the A706 via Muirhead and Braehead to Forth due to resurfacing works. As a result the timetable will be subject to delay and disruption
|01/09/19 06:00||07/09/19 17:00|
|Edinburgh: Pilrig Street closure, Lothian 11, N11 diverted|
Due to resurfacing works, Lothian Buses services 11 and N11 will be unable to serve Pilrig Street and part of Leith Walk from 0730hrs on Wednesday 28 August for approximately 2 weeks. Between Leith Walk and Newhaven Road, buses will be diverted via McDonald Road and Broughton Road in both directions
|28/08/19 07:30||10/09/19 23:59|
|Glasgow: Robslee Road closure, First Glasgow 38/A/B/C/E and McGills 374 diversions|
- Service 38/A/B/C/E towards Rouken Glen: Normal route Orchard Park Avenue at Robslee Road continue Orchard Park Avenue, left Thornliebank Main Street, Spiersbridge Road, right 3rd exit roundabout Nitshill Road and normal route.
- Service 38/A towards Newton Mearns: Normal route Orchard Park Avenue at Robslee Road continue Orchard Park Avenue, left Thornliebank Main Street, Spiersbridge Road, left 1st exit roundabout Rouken Glen Road to Eastwood Toll and normal route.
- Service 38/A/B/C/E towards City Centre: Normal route Nitshill Road at Spiersbridge Road left Spiersbridge Road, Thornliebank Main Street, right Orchard Park Avenue and normal route.
- Service 38/A towards City Centre from Eastwood Toll: Normal route Ayr Road at Eastwood Toll left 1st exit roundabout Rouken Glen Road, right 3rd exit roundabout Spiersbridge Road, Thornliebank Main Street, right Orchard Park Avenue and normal route.
- McGills service 374: Buses will be diverted via Rockmount Avenue and Sherwood Drive
|17/06/19 08:00||20/09/19 17:00|
|Portobello: Brighton Place closure and diversion|
- Due to works, Brighton Place is closed from Monday 7th January 2019 for approximately 50 weeks. Lothian Buses, Services 21, 42, 49 and 69 will divert during the works
|07/01/19 00:00||20/12/19 23:59|
|Bannockburn Road in Cowie closed- First services 51 and 54 diverted|
- From 08:00hrs until 18:00hrs each day from Monday 9 September to Friday 13 September 2019, Bannockburn Road Cowie will be closed near Roundhouse. During the closure First Midland Bluebird Services 51 and 54 will operate normal route to Cowie Main Street opposite Mount Oliphant and terminate there. There will be no bus service during the closure times on Bannockburn Road – please board the bus on Main Street opposite Mount Oliphant’
|09/09/19 08:00||13/09/19 18:00|
|Wellgreen in Stirling close- First services X36, 38 and 57 diverted|
- First Midland Bluebird services X36, 38 and 57 will be diverted via Burghmuir Road between Strling City Centre and St Ninians Toll.
- St Ninians Road and Stirling Community Hospital will not be served. The nearest bus stop are located
- Burghmuir Road opposite Islamic Centre – services X36, 38 and 57
- Bannockburn Road – service 38
- Glasgow Road – service X36
- Weaver Row – service 57’
|08/09/19 08:00||06/10/19 18:00|
|Bedford Road in Aberdeen closed (From Tillydrone only)|
- Bedford Road will be one way heading towards Tillydrone from 19:30 on the 5 September until 06:00 on the 6 September
- Service 8,18,19 heading to town: At the end of Tillydrone Avenue, turn right into St Machar Drive, at the roundabout turn left into Great Northern Road, continue to Powis Terrace and resume normal route.
|05/09/19 19:30||06/09/19 06:00|
|East Avenue in High Blantyre closed- First Glasgow service U1 diverted|
- Service U1 towards UWS Hamilton Campus: Normal route High Blantyre Road at Udston Road, left 1st exit on the roundabout Udston Road, left 1st exit on the roundabout Farm Road, ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Farm Road, right Hillhouse Road, ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Hillhouse Road normal route.
- Service U1 towards Hamilton Bus Station: Normal route Hillhouse Road at East Avenue ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Hillhouse Road, left Farm Road, ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Farm Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout Udston Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout High Blantyre Road normal route.
|03/09/19 07:00||06/09/19 16:00|
|Aberdeen: Kings Gate closure at Forest Road, First Aberdeen 13 diverted|
- Kings Gate, Aberdeen closed between 12th August until 22 September at Forest Road. First Aberdeen, Service 13 will divert in both directions
|12/08/19 00:00||22/09/19 23:59|
|Aberdeen: High Street closure, First Aberdeen 20 diverted|
- High Street will be closed in both directions from Monday 15 July for up to 8 weeks.
- Service 20 heading to Hillhead – From Mounthooly Way: continue straight on to traffic lights of King Street, turn left into King Street, continue along King Street, continue on normal route to Hillhead. Same diversion heading back to city centre. Buses will use all stops on King Street while on diversion
|15/07/19 08:00||08/09/19 17:00|
|Highland Council: Ferry F10 (Fort William – Camusnagaul)|
- Customers should note the first journey on Ferry F10 on normal weekdays has been changed to depart Fort William at 07:40 instead of 07:45 as shown. This is to ensure a school bus connection is made at Camusnagaul on time
|03/12/18 00:00||Until further notice|
|Sandgate and New Bridge Street in Ayr closed- Shuttle Buses service 347 diverted|
- Due to works on Sandgate and New Bridge Street this service will be diverted via Sandgate and will not serve the stops on High Street, New Bridge Street and opposite Ayr Bus Station . Intending passengers are advised to go to alternative stop on Alloway Place opposite Wellington Square
|08/09/19 20:00||19/09/19 06:00|
|Castleview Park and Ride site in Stirling closed|
- The Castleview Park and Ride site will be temporarily closed from Thursday 5 September until Thursday 19 September 2019 ( for the shuttle bus operation to Gleneagles for the Solheim Cup). During the closure the Castleview Park and Ride service P2 will start and terminate at Castle Business Park , 2 minutes before / after the times for Castleview P&R times
|05/09/19 05:00||19/09/19 22:59|
|A736 & A735 Dunlop Road closed- McGills service 337 diverted|
- McGills Service 337: Kilmarnock – Beith. Disruption due to a road closure from Thursday 29th August to Thursday 5th September 2019 (no works on Saturday 31st August or Sunday 1st September). Due to resurfacing on A736 & A735 Dunlop Road this service will be diverted via the B706 and cannot serve Lugton. Intending passengers for Lugton are advised to make alternative travel arrangements. In addition , due to the diversion this service will be unable to serve the stops on Lugton Road, Dunlop(Glendale). Intending passengers are directed to alternative stops on A736 Stewarton Road, Dunlop. Due to the diversion the timetable may be subject to delays.
|29/08/19 08:00||05/09/19 17:59|
|Stop No 6130303 Eldon Street in Greenock- closure|
- The above stop at Eldon St before Johnstone St Greenock will be closed from 28th August until Tuesday 1st October 2019. Passengers have been advised to use the nearest available stops
|28/08/19 00:00||01/10/19 17:00|
|Souterhead Road Altens is closed from 26 August until 15 September First Aberdeen service 18 diverted|
- Service 18 AM: when serving Altens: After serving Hareness recycling centre: at the roundabout continue straight ahead, turn left into Crawpeel Road, at the roundabout resume normal route
- Service 18 PM: when serving Altens: From the first roundabout on Souterhead Road: turn left into Crawpeel
|26/08/19 00:00||15/09/19 17:00|
|Gauze Street in Paisley closed Eastbound only-First Glasgow service 9 diversion changed|
- Service 9 towards Buchanan Bus Station: Normal route Witherspoon Street at Causeyside Street continue Orchard Street, Bridge Street, Cotton Street, right Gauze Street normal route
|19/08/19 00:00||16/09/19 17:00|
|Aberdeen: Stronsay Drive closure, First Aberdeen 13 diversion|
- First Aberdeen, Service 13 heading to Scatterburn will divert: From last stop on Kings Gate (after Anderson Drive roundabout): turn right into Summerhill Road, continue straight up to traffic lights, left into Lang Stracht, continue on normal route.
- Service 13 heading to Golf Links will divert – From Lang Stracht: turn right into Summerhill Drive, resume normal route.
- All stops along Lang Stracht will be served while this diversion is in operation.
|13/08/19 00:00||17/09/19 23:59|
|Newhouse: A775 Edinburgh Road closure, multiple bus diversions|
- Service 2 or 202 towards Maxim Park: Normal route Bellside Road at Lancaster Avenue, right 2nd exit on the roundabout, Lancaster Avenue, left first exit on the roundabout B799 Bo Ness Road, ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout B799 Bo Ness Road, right 3rd exit roundabout McNeil Drive normal route.
- Service 2 or 202 towards Airdrie: Normal route McNeil Drive at B799 Bo Ness Road, 2nd exit on the roundabout Bo Ness Road, ahead 3rd exit on the roundabout Bo Ness Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout Lancaster Avenue, left 1st exit on the roundabout Bellside Road normal route.
- McNairn 16, McGill’s 202, Stuart’s Coaches 236 service buses will be diverted as follows: Towards Carnbroe/Monklands/Bellshill – Buses follow normal route to Edinburgh Road at Biggar Road, right at next roundabout, Glasgow and Edinburgh Road, Sandyford, Rowantree Avenue, Kirk Road, right Edinburgh Road and then normal route
|12/08/19 00:00||29/09/19 23:59|