|Great Scottish Run-Multiple service diversions in Glasgow City Centre|
- McGills Service 103. Glasgow – Shawlands – Silverburn – Barrhead: service will not serve the City Centre for the duration of the event. This service will terminate at Eglinton Street.
- McGills Service 121. Govan – Pollokshields – Mount Florida – Victoria Infirmary: service will be suspended. Normal Service will resume at Govan Bus Station at 173.
- First Service 59. Route Mosspark – Glasgow City Centre will be suspended. Normal Service will resume from Mosspark at 1715
- Glasgow Citybus Service 153. Glasgow – Silverburn: service will will not serve the City Centre for the duration of the event. The service will terminate at Helen Street.
|29/09/19 04:00||29/09/19 16:30|
|Great Scottish Run- Garelochhead Coaches service 100 diverted on 26th,28th,30th and cancelled on Sunday 29th September|
- Garelochhead Coaches Service 100 – Riversider. On Thursday 26th September & Monday 30th September, this service will be diverted via Queen Street due to a closure on Hanover Street and will not serve the stop on George Square south. Intending passengers are directed to stop 609075 on St Vincent Place.
- On Saturday 28th September , this service will be diverted via Queen Street due to a closure of George Square South and will not serve the stop on George Square south. Intending passengers are directed to stop 609075 on St Vincent Place.
- On Sunday 29th September , this service will be suspended on the above date. Normal Service will resume on Monday 30th September
|26/09/19 05:00||30/09/19 17:00|
|St Vincent Street roadworks in Glasgow- First Glasgow Airport Service 500 diverted|
- Service 500 towards Glasgow Airport: Normal route North Hanover Street at Cathedral Street, right Cathedral Street bridge, Bath Street, left Renfield Street, right St Vincent Street normal route.
|12/09/19 04:00||03/10/19 17:00|
|Dumbarton: Stirling Road closure, First 1E, 206 diversions, shuttle buses running|
- From Monday 12th August until Sunday 8th September, Stirling Road, Dumbarton will be closed for works. During the closures, First Glasgow, Services 1E and 206 will be diverted in both directions. A temporary First Glasgow shuttle bus will run between Bonhill and Alexandria Main Street/Bank Street
|12/08/19 00:00||08/09/19 23:59|
|Davington Drive in Hamilton closed|
- Service X1 & X1A towards Hillhouse: Normal route to Wellhall Road at Townhill Road, right Townhill Road normal route.
- Service X1 & X1A towards City Centre: Normal route to Townhill Road at Wellhall Road, left Wellhall Road normal route.
|11/09/19 09:30||11/09/19 17:30|
|Auchinloch Road in Lenzie closed- First Glasgow services X85 and X87 diverted|
- Service X85 and X87 towards Buchanan Bus Station: Normal route Auchinloch Road at Lindsaybeg Road left 1st exit on the roundabout Lindsaybeg Road, right 3rd exit on the roundabout Initiative Road, Ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Initiative Road and normal route.
- Service X85 and X87 towards Kirkintilloch: Normal route Initiative Road at Stepps Road ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Initiative Road, left 1st exit on the roundabout Lindsaybeg Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout Auchinloch Road and normal route
|09/09/19 09:15||13/09/19 16:00|
|A735 closed between Stewart and Kilmaurs- Shuttle Buses service 113 diverted|
- The A735 will be closed between Stewarton and Kilmaurs for bridge replacement works between these dates.
- During this period a revised timetable will operate (buses will run every 85 minutes) and most journeys will be re-timed, although the last journey from Irvine to Stewarton will still be at 1725.
- Buses will be re-routed to run Stewarton direct to Cunninghamhead via the B769 then via Kilmaurs, Cunninghamhead again, then via the normal route into Irvine.
|09/09/19 08:00||30/09/19 17:00|
|A735 closed at Brackenbridge- McGills service 337 diverted|
- Due to bridge replacement works on the A735 at Brackenbrige this service will be diverted via the B769 & Irvine Road . As a result the stops at Townhead, Kilmaurs (near Habbieauld Rd & Ladeside Rd) will not be served. Intending passengers are directed to alternative stops at and opposite Main Street, Kilmaurs (Sunnyside).
|09/09/19 08:00||30/09/19 17:00|
|Gleneagles: Bus service alterations due to Solheim Cup event|
- Due to the Solheim Cup golf tournament at Gleneagles, some local access will be restricted. Local bus services and stops in the area will be altered. Docharty’s Midland/Stagecoach 19/19A, Docherty’s 20, Stagecoach 19, Docherty’s 49A services will be affected.
- In addition, Scottish Citylink, Service M8 will not call at stops on the A9 at the former Gleneagles station road end. No alternative bus stops will be served.
|09/09/19 00:00||15/09/19 23:59|
|Kilbowie Road in Clydebank closed overnight- First Glasgow service 2 diverted|
- Services 2 towards Clydebank: Normal route Kilbowie Road at A82 Great Western Road left 1st exit on the roundabout A82 Great Western Road, right 3rd exit on the roundabout Drumry Road, right Kirkoswald Drive, East Thompson Street, left Kilbowie Road normal route.
- Service 2 Faifley: Normal route Kilbowie Road at East Thompson Street, right East Thompson Street, Kirkoswald Drive, left Drumry Road, left 1st exit on the roundabout A82 Great Western Road, right 4th exit on the roundabout Kilbowie Road normal route
|02/09/19 21:00||06/09/19 06:00|
|Haymarket Terrace in Edinburgh closed- First services 24,25 & 38 diverted|
- To Edinburgh – Normal route to Murrayfield Corstorphine Rd then via Murrayfield Rd, Ravelston Dykes, Queensferry Terr, Queensferry Rd, Queensferry St, West End Bus Gate and Princes St to Regent Rd.
- To Falkirk, and West Lothian from Regent Rd, Princes St West End Bus Gate, Queensferry St, Queensferry Rd, Queensferry Terr, Ravelston Dykes and Murrayfield Rd to resume the normal route on Corstorphine Rd
|06/09/19 20:30||06/09/19 23:59|
|A76. closed Skerrington Roundabout- Stagecoach service 343 diverted|
- Ayr / Tarbolton – Cumnock – New Cumnock / Dalleagles: Disruption and diversion due to a road closure from 2000hrs on Friday 6th September until 0600hrs on Monday 9th September 2019
- Due to resurfacing on the A76 from Skerrington Roundabout, Cumnock to Burnton Farm, New Cumnock. A shuttle service will operate between Cumnock: A76 to Skerrington roundabout , Glaisnock Road , Boig Road , Connel Burn , Leggate , Afton Bridgend , Greenbraes Drive
|06/09/19 20:00||09/09/19 06:00|
|Gartferry Road closed at Devro-First Glasgow services X3 and 38C diverted|
- Service 38C and X3 towards Cumbernauld: Normal route Gartferry Road at Stoneyetts Road, right Stoneyetts Road, left Cumbernauld Road, left 1st exit on the roundabout Mollins Road normal route.
- Service 38C and X3 towards City Centre: Normal route Mollins Road at Gartferry Road continue Mollins Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout Cumbernauld Road, right Stoneyetts Road, left Gartferry Road normal route
|02/09/19 08:00||06/09/19 18:00|
|A706 closed- Stuarts service 137 diverted|
- Passengers please note that this service will be diverted from the A706 via Muirhead and Braehead to Forth due to resurfacing works. As a result the timetable will be subject to delay and disruption
|01/09/19 06:00||07/09/19 17:00|
|Edinburgh: Pilrig Street closure, Lothian 11, N11 diverted|
Due to resurfacing works, Lothian Buses services 11 and N11 will be unable to serve Pilrig Street and part of Leith Walk from 0730hrs on Wednesday 28 August for approximately 2 weeks. Between Leith Walk and Newhaven Road, buses will be diverted via McDonald Road and Broughton Road in both directions
|28/08/19 07:30||10/09/19 23:59|
|Glasgow: Robslee Road closure, First Glasgow 38/A/B/C/E and McGills 374 diversions|
- Service 38/A/B/C/E towards Rouken Glen: Normal route Orchard Park Avenue at Robslee Road continue Orchard Park Avenue, left Thornliebank Main Street, Spiersbridge Road, right 3rd exit roundabout Nitshill Road and normal route.
- Service 38/A towards Newton Mearns: Normal route Orchard Park Avenue at Robslee Road continue Orchard Park Avenue, left Thornliebank Main Street, Spiersbridge Road, left 1st exit roundabout Rouken Glen Road to Eastwood Toll and normal route.
- Service 38/A/B/C/E towards City Centre: Normal route Nitshill Road at Spiersbridge Road left Spiersbridge Road, Thornliebank Main Street, right Orchard Park Avenue and normal route.
- Service 38/A towards City Centre from Eastwood Toll: Normal route Ayr Road at Eastwood Toll left 1st exit roundabout Rouken Glen Road, right 3rd exit roundabout Spiersbridge Road, Thornliebank Main Street, right Orchard Park Avenue and normal route.
- McGills service 374: Buses will be diverted via Rockmount Avenue and Sherwood Drive
|17/06/19 08:00||20/09/19 17:00|
|Portobello: Brighton Place closure and diversion|
- Due to works, Brighton Place is closed from Monday 7th January 2019 for approximately 50 weeks. Lothian Buses, Services 21, 42, 49 and 69 will divert during the works
|07/01/19 00:00||20/12/19 23:59|
|Bannockburn Road in Cowie closed- First services 51 and 54 diverted|
- From 08:00hrs until 18:00hrs each day from Monday 9 September to Friday 13 September 2019, Bannockburn Road Cowie will be closed near Roundhouse. During the closure First Midland Bluebird Services 51 and 54 will operate normal route to Cowie Main Street opposite Mount Oliphant and terminate there. There will be no bus service during the closure times on Bannockburn Road – please board the bus on Main Street opposite Mount Oliphant’
|09/09/19 08:00||13/09/19 18:00|
|Wellgreen in Stirling close- First services X36, 38 and 57 diverted|
- First Midland Bluebird services X36, 38 and 57 will be diverted via Burghmuir Road between Strling City Centre and St Ninians Toll.
- St Ninians Road and Stirling Community Hospital will not be served. The nearest bus stop are located
- Burghmuir Road opposite Islamic Centre – services X36, 38 and 57
- Bannockburn Road – service 38
- Glasgow Road – service X36
- Weaver Row – service 57’
|08/09/19 08:00||06/10/19 18:00|
|Bedford Road in Aberdeen closed (From Tillydrone only)|
- Bedford Road will be one way heading towards Tillydrone from 19:30 on the 5 September until 06:00 on the 6 September
- Service 8,18,19 heading to town: At the end of Tillydrone Avenue, turn right into St Machar Drive, at the roundabout turn left into Great Northern Road, continue to Powis Terrace and resume normal route.
|05/09/19 19:30||06/09/19 06:00|
|East Avenue in High Blantyre closed- First Glasgow service U1 diverted|
- Service U1 towards UWS Hamilton Campus: Normal route High Blantyre Road at Udston Road, left 1st exit on the roundabout Udston Road, left 1st exit on the roundabout Farm Road, ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Farm Road, right Hillhouse Road, ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Hillhouse Road normal route.
- Service U1 towards Hamilton Bus Station: Normal route Hillhouse Road at East Avenue ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Hillhouse Road, left Farm Road, ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Farm Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout Udston Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout High Blantyre Road normal route.
|03/09/19 07:00||06/09/19 16:00|
|Aberdeen: Kings Gate closure at Forest Road, First Aberdeen 13 diverted|
- Kings Gate, Aberdeen closed between 12th August until 22 September at Forest Road. First Aberdeen, Service 13 will divert in both directions
|12/08/19 00:00||22/09/19 23:59|
|Aberdeen: High Street closure, First Aberdeen 20 diverted|
- High Street will be closed in both directions from Monday 15 July for up to 8 weeks.
- Service 20 heading to Hillhead – From Mounthooly Way: continue straight on to traffic lights of King Street, turn left into King Street, continue along King Street, continue on normal route to Hillhead. Same diversion heading back to city centre. Buses will use all stops on King Street while on diversion
|15/07/19 08:00||08/09/19 17:00|
|Highland Council: Ferry F10 (Fort William – Camusnagaul)|
- Customers should note the first journey on Ferry F10 on normal weekdays has been changed to depart Fort William at 07:40 instead of 07:45 as shown. This is to ensure a school bus connection is made at Camusnagaul on time
|03/12/18 00:00||Until further notice|
|Sandgate and New Bridge Street in Ayr closed- Shuttle Buses service 347 diverted|
- Due to works on Sandgate and New Bridge Street this service will be diverted via Sandgate and will not serve the stops on High Street, New Bridge Street and opposite Ayr Bus Station . Intending passengers are advised to go to alternative stop on Alloway Place opposite Wellington Square
|08/09/19 20:00||19/09/19 06:00|
|Castleview Park and Ride site in Stirling closed|
- The Castleview Park and Ride site will be temporarily closed from Thursday 5 September until Thursday 19 September 2019 ( for the shuttle bus operation to Gleneagles for the Solheim Cup). During the closure the Castleview Park and Ride service P2 will start and terminate at Castle Business Park , 2 minutes before / after the times for Castleview P&R times
|05/09/19 05:00||19/09/19 22:59|
|A736 & A735 Dunlop Road closed- McGills service 337 diverted|
- McGills Service 337: Kilmarnock – Beith. Disruption due to a road closure from Thursday 29th August to Thursday 5th September 2019 (no works on Saturday 31st August or Sunday 1st September). Due to resurfacing on A736 & A735 Dunlop Road this service will be diverted via the B706 and cannot serve Lugton. Intending passengers for Lugton are advised to make alternative travel arrangements. In addition , due to the diversion this service will be unable to serve the stops on Lugton Road, Dunlop(Glendale). Intending passengers are directed to alternative stops on A736 Stewarton Road, Dunlop. Due to the diversion the timetable may be subject to delays.
|29/08/19 08:00||05/09/19 17:59|
|Stop No 6130303 Eldon Street in Greenock- closure|
- The above stop at Eldon St before Johnstone St Greenock will be closed from 28th August until Tuesday 1st October 2019. Passengers have been advised to use the nearest available stops
|28/08/19 00:00||01/10/19 17:00|
|Souterhead Road Altens is closed from 26 August until 15 September First Aberdeen service 18 diverted|
- Service 18 AM: when serving Altens: After serving Hareness recycling centre: at the roundabout continue straight ahead, turn left into Crawpeel Road, at the roundabout resume normal route
- Service 18 PM: when serving Altens: From the first roundabout on Souterhead Road: turn left into Crawpeel
|26/08/19 00:00||15/09/19 17:00|
|Gauze Street in Paisley closed Eastbound only-First Glasgow service 9 diversion changed|
- Service 9 towards Buchanan Bus Station: Normal route Witherspoon Street at Causeyside Street continue Orchard Street, Bridge Street, Cotton Street, right Gauze Street normal route
|19/08/19 00:00||16/09/19 17:00|
|Aberdeen: Stronsay Drive closure, First Aberdeen 13 diversion|
- First Aberdeen, Service 13 heading to Scatterburn will divert: From last stop on Kings Gate (after Anderson Drive roundabout): turn right into Summerhill Road, continue straight up to traffic lights, left into Lang Stracht, continue on normal route.
- Service 13 heading to Golf Links will divert – From Lang Stracht: turn right into Summerhill Drive, resume normal route.
- All stops along Lang Stracht will be served while this diversion is in operation.
|13/08/19 00:00||17/09/19 23:59|
|Newhouse: A775 Edinburgh Road closure, multiple bus diversions|
- Service 2 or 202 towards Maxim Park: Normal route Bellside Road at Lancaster Avenue, right 2nd exit on the roundabout, Lancaster Avenue, left first exit on the roundabout B799 Bo Ness Road, ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout B799 Bo Ness Road, right 3rd exit roundabout McNeil Drive normal route.
- Service 2 or 202 towards Airdrie: Normal route McNeil Drive at B799 Bo Ness Road, 2nd exit on the roundabout Bo Ness Road, ahead 3rd exit on the roundabout Bo Ness Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout Lancaster Avenue, left 1st exit on the roundabout Bellside Road normal route.
- McNairn 16, McGill’s 202, Stuart’s Coaches 236 service buses will be diverted as follows: Towards Carnbroe/Monklands/Bellshill – Buses follow normal route to Edinburgh Road at Biggar Road, right at next roundabout, Glasgow and Edinburgh Road, Sandyford, Rowantree Avenue, Kirk Road, right Edinburgh Road and then normal route
|12/08/19 00:00||29/09/19 23:59|
|A737 closed overnight between Moncastle and Dalgarven|
- The following services will be subject to possible delay, diversion:
- SERVICE 25 – Irvine – Beith
- SERVICE 25A – Irvine – Beith
- SERVICE X34 – Glasgow – Irvine
- SERVICE X36 – Glasgow – Ardrossan
- SERVICE X36N – Glasgow – Ardrossan
|20/09/19 20:00||23/09/19 06:00|
|A73 closed ar Roundabout on A702- Stuarts services 30/30A/31/31A diverted|
- Stuarts Service 30/30A/31/31A. Lanark – Leadhills – Wanlockhead. Services will be unable to serve Roberton for the duration of the closure.
|18/09/19 08:00||20/09/19 17:00|
|Cumbernauld 10K run- First Glasgow service X3 ,McGills services 147/147a,Stuarts services 344A/344B diverted|
- The event will result in Westfield Road closing. As a result, the following diversion will be in place:
- Service X3 towards Buchanan Bus Station: Normal route to Westfield Road at St Maurice’s roundabout left 1st exit on the roundabout North Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout Main Road B802 through ahead 4 mini roundabouts, ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout Cumbernauld Road, ahead 1st exit on the roundabout Cumbernauld Road, Gartferry Road normal route.
- Service X3 towards Cumbernauld: Normal route to Gartferry Road at Cumbernauld Road, ahead Cumbernauld Road, 2nd exit on the roundabout Cumbernauld Road, ahead 1st exit on the roundabout Main Road through ahead 4 mini roundabouts, left 1st exit on the roundabout North Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout Westfield Road normal route.
- McGills Service 147/147A: Kilsyth – Cumbernauld – Monklands Hospital. Diverted between the hours of 0900 – 1300 on Sunday 15th September 2019. Intending passengers boarding and alighting on Westfield Drive or on Blackwood Road, are directed to stops Northeast of Broadwood Roundabout/Northeast of Blackwood Roundabout. The scheduled timetable will be subject to disruption during this period.
- Stuarts Service 344A/344B. Croy Station – Blackwood – Twechar – Queenzieburn – Kilsyth – Banton: This service will divert via Auchinstarry and the B8023 to Twechar during these hours. As a result the timetable will be subject to delay and disruption. The scheduled timetable will be subject to disruption during this period.
|15/09/19 09:00||15/09/19 13:00|
|A737 closed overnight between Beith and Lochwinnoch-Stagecoach services X36 and X36N diverted|
- The following services will be subject to possible delay, diversion:
- SERVICE X36 – Beith – Ardrossan
- SERVICE X36 – Glasgow – Beith
- SERVICE X36N – Glasgow – Beith
- SERVICE X36N – Beith – Ardrossan
|11/09/19 20:00||16/09/19 06:00|
|Hamilton Road in Blantyre closed-First Glasgow service 205 diverted|
- Intending passengers please note, due to rseurfacing works on Hamilton Road, Blantyre service 205 will be redirected via Douglas Street and will therefore be unable to serve stops on Hamilton Road. As a result, the service is likely to be subject to delay and disruption, and intending passengers of these areas should use alternative stops on Hunthill Road
|30/09/19 08:00||04/10/19 17:00|
|Shuttle Buses service 21 Diversions in Irvine|
Shuttle Buses Service 21
- Crosshouse Hospital- Dundonald – Irvine: Services will divert at the Marress Roundabout to Fullarton Street, A71, Annick Road, Townhead and East Road to rejoin its normal route on Eglinton Street.
- Shuttle Buses Service 21. Crosshouse Hospital- Dundonald – Irvine. Service will divert Eglinton Street, East Road , High Street, Townhead , Annick Road, Annick Roundabout , Milgarhom roundabout , A737 & rejoin its normal route after Merryvale Roundabout.
|20/09/19 09:30||20/09/19 15:30|
|Main Street in Burnbank closed- First Glasgow services 201 and 263 diverted|
- Service 201 & 263 towards Hamilton. Normal route Main Street at Auchinraith Road left Auchinraith Road, right 3rd exit on the roundabout Glasgow Road, 3rd exit on the roundabout Glasgow Road, ahead 1st exit on the roundabout Glasgow Road, 2nd exit on the roundabout Glasgow Road, left Burnbank Road normal route
|16/09/19 08:00||20/09/19 17:00|
|Broomhill Road in Aberdeen closed towards Auchinyell only-First Aberdeen service 2 diverted|
- Service 2 heading to Auchinyell. From Broomhill Rd: turn left into Gray Street, turn right into Holburn Street, take 3rdexit at roundabout into South Anderson Drive, turn left at roundabout into Broomhill Road, continue on normal route to Auchinyell.
|14/09/19 08:00||22/09/19 23:59|
|Balnagask Road in Aberdeen closed-First Aberdeen services 12,20,22A & 22C diverted|
- Balnagask Road will be closed at its junction with Finnan Brae from 16 September for approximately 1 week
|16/09/19 08:00||20/09/19 17:00|
|Cove Road in Aberdeen closed- First Aberdeen services 3,3G,3A &21A diverted|
- Cove Road will be closed at the junction near Post Office from 08:00 16 Sept until 16:00 on 18 September
|16/09/19 08:00||18/09/19 16:00|
|Leven Street in Motherwell closed First Glasgow services 244 & 355 diverted|
- Towards North Lodge – normal route to Leven Street at Franklin Drive, circle Roundabout, Leven Street, left Catherine Street, left Adele Street, Airbles Road then normal route and same in reverse
|16/09/19 00:05||18/09/19 23:59|
|Bus stop closed at Ludgate in Alloa|
- From Monday 16 September 2019 for up to 14 days, services C1 and H1 will not serve the bus stop on Ludgate, Alloa due to road maintenance. The nearest bus stops are located on Mar Palce, Alloa
|16/09/19 00:00||29/09/19 23:59|
|Bus stops in Deanston closed- First East Scotland service 59 using temporary stops|
- From Sunday 15 September until Sunday 22 September 2019, until 0820 and after 1700 bus stops in Deanston will not be used by First Midland Bluebird service 59 due to road maintenance works. Temporary bus stops will be provided on the A84 near to the bridge
|15/09/19 17:00||22/09/19 08:20|
|Bus stop closed-609075 – St Vincent Place – Temporary Closure||11/09/19 00:00||01/10/19 17:00|
|Woodside avenue in Rutherglen closed- First Glasgow service 14 diverted|
- Service 14 towards Rutherglen: Normal route Woodside Avenue at Richmond Drive left Richmond Drive, right Dunbar Avenue, right Waverley Drive, left Woodside Avenue normal route.
- Service 14 towards Fernhill: Normal route Woodside Avenue at Waverley Drive, right Waverley Drive, left Dunbar Avenue, right Richmond Drive normal route
|09/09/19 00:00||16/09/19 17:00|
|Stirling Street in Airdrie closed First Glasgow service 201 diverted|
- Service 201 towards Petersburn: Normal route Alexander Street at Weavers Road right 2nd exit on the roundabout Weavers Road (A89), continue ahead 2nd exit Broomknoll Roundabout A89 normal route
|06/09/19 00:00||23/09/19 17:00|