Take note of the following travel disruptions across Scotland:
Linlithgow: 10k Run on Sun 6th Oct, Bus service diversions between 14:00 and 16:30. 06/10/19 14:00 – 06/10/19 16:30
- Service 1 buses departing Dunipace at 12.18 and 13.18 will terminate at Whitecross. This means that the 13.05 and 14.05hrs buses leaving Bridgend will now commence from Whitecross at 13.17 and 14.17hrs.
- Service 38 departing Stirling at 13.25 to Edinburgh will be unable to operate via Linlithgow. After Polmont the bus will operate via M9 to Threemiletown. The 13.10 and 13.40 departures from Edinburgh to Stirling will also be unable to serve Linlithgow, it will operate from Threemiletown via the M9 to Polmont.
- Service F45: Between 14.15 and 16.15, Service F45 buses departing from Bo’ness Bus Station will be unable to serve Linlithgow. Services will instead operate around Bo’ness only.
Strawfrank Road in Carstairs Junction closed. 21/10/19 08:00 – 23/10/19 17:00
- Stuarts Service 137 will be diverted via the A70 via East End. Stops at Carstairs Hospital and West End will not be served for the duration.
A78 closed McGills services 576/578 will start and finish at Wemmys Bay and unable to serve Largs. 04/10/19 20:00 – 07/10/19 06:00
- This service will terminate at Weymss Bay after serving Skelmorlie and as a result, will be unable to serve Largs for the duration.
Edinburgh: Clermiston Road North closure and diversion. 23/09/19 09:30 – 11/10/19 23:59
- Lothian Buses, Services 21, 200 between Drum Brae South and Queensferry Road will be diverted via Drum Brae North in both directions.
Edinburgh: Rodney Street and Bellevue road closures. 23/09/19 00:00 – 18/10/19 23:59
- Buses are unable to serve Bellevue (Mansfield Place) and Rodney Street in Edinburgh from 0700hrs on Monday 23 September for approximately 4 weeks. Lothian Buses, Service 8 between Canonmills and Broughton Street will be diverted via Brandon Street, Dundas Street, Great King Street, Drummond Place and London Street in both directions.
Edinburgh: Fountainbridge road closure. 18/09/19 00:00 – Until further notice
- Due to a road closure buses are unable to serve West Port, Fountainbridge and Dundee Street and are instead diverted via Lauriston Place, Earl Grey Street, Lothian Road and West Approach Road in both directions.
West Lothian: Camps Industrial Estate road closure, Lothian Country X27 diversion. 16/09/19 00:00 – 08/11/19 23:59
- Part of the B7015 road at Camps Industrial Estate will be closed to buses from Monday 16 September for approx 8 weeks. Lothian Country Buses X27 will be diverted for the duration of the works.
Bus Stop Closures – 609028 (Renfield St before St Vincent St) and 609075 (St Vincent St after Renfield St). 03/10/19 00:00 – 29/11/19 23:59
Mayfield, Edinburgh: Esslemont Road bus stop closed. 30/09/19 09:30 – 18/10/19 23:59
- Edinburgh will be closed westbound from 0930hrs on Monday 30th September for approximately 3 weeks. Lothian Buses 24, 38, 42 between Lady Road and Esslemont Roadwill be diverted via Craigmillar Park, Lygon Road and Granby Road westbound only.
- The westbound bus stop on Esslemont Road will be closed. Please use alternative bus stop on Granby Road.
Edinburgh: Princes Street bus stop closed. 30/09/19 09:30 – 18/10/19 23:59
- Lothian, Services X15, N11, N16, N37, N43, N106, N113, N124, these services will not be diverted and will instead use Stop PS.
- Lothian, Services 10, 11 and 16 will be diverted via George Street between North St. David Street and Princes Street. These services will stop at The Dome on George Street instead of using Stop PS on Princes Street.
Edinburgh: Craigmillar Park southbound road closure. 02/09/19 00:00 – 25/10/19 23:59
- Southbound Lothian Buses, Services 3, 7, 8, 29, 31, 37, 47, 49, 300, X29, X31, X37, X47, N3, N7, N31, N37 will divert SOUTHBOUND ONLY.
Services C11,54 and 57 not able to serve Stirling Community Hospital. 07/10/19 08:00 – 11/10/19 17:00
- services C11, 54 and 57 will not be able to serve Stirling Community Hospital due to roads maintenance. A temporary bus stop will be located on Clifford Road near Randolph Road.
First Glasgow service X8 diverted at St Vincent Street. 03/10/19 00:00 – 10/11/19 17:00
- Services X8 towards Silverburn: Normal route Renfield Street at St Vincent Street continue Renfield Street, Union Street, right Argyle Street, right Hope Street, left Waterloo Street normal route.
- Please use stop 609031 on Union Street (Service 9 Stop).
The Orchard in Tullibody closed. 30/09/19 08:00 – 01/12/19 17:00
- Services C2,C2A will not be able to serve The Orchard, Tullibody due to road maintenance. Passengers should make their way to Carseview and Newmills where the bus will operate Hail and Ride.
Portobello: Brighton Place closure and diversion. 07/01/19 00:00 – 20/12/19 23:59
- Due to works, Brighton Place is closed from Monday 7th January 2019 for approximately 50 weeks. Lothian Buses, Services 21, 42, 49 and 69 will divert during the works
Wellgreen in Stirling close- First services X36, 38 and 57 diverted. 08/09/19 08:00 – 06/10/19 18:00
- First Midland Bluebird services X36, 38 and 57 will be diverted via Burghmuir Road between Strling City Centre and St Ninians Toll.
- St Ninians Road and Stirling Community Hospital will not be served. The nearest bus stop are located
- Burghmuir Road opposite Islamic Centre – services X36, 38 and 57
- Bannockburn Road – service 38
- Glasgow Road – service X36
- Weaver Row – service 57
Highland Council: Ferry F10 (Fort William – Camusnagaul). 03/12/18 00:00 – Until further notice
- Customers should note the first journey on Ferry F10 on normal weekdays has been changed to depart Fort William at 07:40 instead of 07:45 as shown. This is to ensure a school bus connection is made at Camusnagaul on time.
Hamilton Road in Blantyre closed – First Glasgow service 205 diverted. 30/09/19 08:00 – 04/10/19 17:00
- Intending passengers please note, due to rseurfacing works on Hamilton Road, Blantyre service 205 will be redirected via Douglas Street and will therefore be unable to serve stops on Hamilton Road. As a result, the service is likely to be subject to delay and disruption, and intending passengers of these areas should use alternative stops on Hunthill Road.
A73 closed overnight at Hyndford Bridge. Stuarts services 9/259 & 191 diverted. 05/10/19 21:00 – 06/10/19 06:00
- Stuarts Service 9/259 – Lanark – Douglas – Glespin: Service will be diverted via A70, KirkfieldBank Road, Kirkfield Road, Kirkfieldbank Brae, Park Place, West Port, High Street, Bannatyne Street, St Vincent Place into Lanark Interchange. Stops on Hyndford Road will not be served for the duration.
- Stuarts Service 191 – Lanark – Biggar: Service will be diverted via Ayr Rd, Carstairs Village, Carnwath, Quothquon, and enter Thankerton via Boat Rd
Drymen Road in Balloch closed-First Glasgow services 1,1A and 1E diverted. 07/10/19 00:00 – 10/10/19 17:00
- Service 1, 1A and 1E towards Balloch: Normal route Shandon Brae at Lomond Road left Lomond Road, right 3rd exit on the roundabout Carrochan Road left to Balloch Bus Stance.
- Service 1, 1A and 1E towards Glasgow City Centre: Depart Balloch Bus Stance, right Carrochan Road left 1st exit on the roundabout Lomond Road, right Shandon Brae normal route.
- Garelochhead Coaches Service 309 Old Bonhill – Alexandria – Balmaha: Service will be diverted via Lomond Road, Balloch for the duration of the works. The scheduled timetable maybe subject to delay.
Hairst Street in Renfrew closed (Southbound only). 02/10/19 00:00 – 11/10/19 17:00
- Service 77 towards Glasgow Airport: Normal route Canal Street at High Street left High Street, right 4th exit on the roundabout Glebe Street, left Paisley Road normal route.
Kingston Street in Glasgow closed-First Glasgow services 9,9A & 10 diverted. 13/09/19 00:00 – Until further notice
- Service 9/A & 10 towards Jura Street: Normal route Bridge Street at Kingston Street continue Bridge Street, right Nelson Street, normal Route.
Barskiven Road in Paisley closed-McGills services 64 and 264 unable to serve Barskiven Road or Asda. 23/09/19 08:00 – 06/10/19 17:00
- Service 64 and 264 will terminate at Ferguslie Park Ave – therefore we are unable to serve Barskiven Road or ASDA. Those wishing to get to ASDA/Phoenix Retail Park will need to use service 7 from Paisley.
Springhill Street and Glebe Avenue in Douglas closed- Stuarts service 8A and 9 diverted. 22/09/19 09:00 – 06/10/19 17:00
- This service will be diverted via Manse View Terrace and Hagshaw View. Stops on Springhill Street and Glebe Avenue will not be served for the duration. A both ways temp stop will be in operation on Manse View Terrace just before the junction of Welldale Street and Springhill Avenue
Stronsay Drive in Aberdeen closed – First Aberdeen service 13 diverted. 19/09/19 00:00 08/10/19 17:00
- Service 13 heading to Scatterburn: From last stop on Kings Gate (after Anderson Drive roundabout): turn right into Summerhill Road, continue straight up to traffic lights, left into Lang Stracht, continue on normal route
- Service 13 heading to Golf Links: From Lang Stracht do not turn right into StronsayDrive, turn right into Summerhill Drive, resume normal route.
Source: Traveline Scotland