Take note of the following travel disruptions across Scotland:
Great Scottish Run-Multiple service diversions in Glasgow City Centre. 29/09/19 04:00 – 29/09/19 16:30
- McGills Service 103. Glasgow – Shawlands – Silverburn – Barrhead: service will not serve the City Centre for the duration of the event. This service will terminate at Eglinton Street.
- McGills Service 121. Govan – Pollokshields – Mount Florida – Victoria Infirmary: service will be suspended. Normal Service will resume at Govan Bus Station at 173.
- First Service 59. Route Mosspark – Glasgow City Centre will be suspended. Normal Service will resume from Mosspark at 1715
- Glasgow Citybus Service 153. Glasgow – Silverburn: service will will not serve the City Centre for the duration of the event. The service will terminate at Helen Street.
Great Scottish Run- Garelochhead Coaches service 100 diverted on 26th,28th,30th and cancelled on Sunday 29th September. 26/09/19 05:00 – 30/09/19 17:00
- Garelochhead Coaches Service 100 – Riversider. On Thursday 26th September & Monday 30th September, this service will be diverted via Queen Street due to a closure on Hanover Street and will not serve the stop on George Square south. Intending passengers are directed to stop 609075 on St Vincent Place.
- On Saturday 28th September , this service will be diverted via Queen Street due to a closure of George Square South and will not serve the stop on George Square south. Intending passengers are directed to stop 609075 on St Vincent Place.
- On Sunday 29th September , this service will be suspended on the above date. Normal Service will resume on Monday 30th September
St Vincent Street roadworks in Glasgow- First Glasgow Airport Service 500 diverted. 12/09/19 04:00 – 03/10/19 17:00
- Service 500 towards Glasgow Airport: Normal route North Hanover Street at Cathedral Street, right Cathedral Street bridge, Bath Street, left Renfield Street, right St Vincent Street normal route.
A735 closed between Stewart and Kilmaurs- Shuttle Buses service 113 diverted. 09/09/19 08:00 – 30/09/19 17:00
- The A735 will be closed between Stewarton and Kilmaurs for bridge replacement works between these dates.
- During this period a revised timetable will operate (buses will run every 85 minutes) and most journeys will be re-timed, although the last journey from Irvine to Stewarton will still be at 1725.
- Buses will be re-routed to run Stewarton direct to Cunninghamhead via the B769 then via Kilmaurs, Cunninghamhead again, then via the normal route into Irvine.
A735 closed at Brackenbridge- McGills service 337 diverted. 09/09/19 08:00 – 30/09/19 17:00
- Due to bridge replacement works on the A735 at Brackenbrige this service will be diverted via the B769 & Irvine Road . As a result the stops at Townhead, Kilmaurs (near Habbieauld Rd & Ladeside Rd) will not be served. Intending passengers are directed to alternative stops at and opposite Main Street, Kilmaurs (Sunnyside).
Portobello: Brighton Place closure and diversion. 07/01/19 00:00 – 20/12/19 23:59
- Due to works, Brighton Place is closed from Monday 7th January 2019 for approximately 50 weeks. Lothian Buses, Services 21, 42, 49 and 69 will divert during the works
Wellgreen in Stirling close- First services X36, 38 and 57 diverted. 08/09/19 08:00 – 06/10/19 18:00
- First Midland Bluebird services X36, 38 and 57 will be diverted via Burghmuir Road between Strling City Centre and St Ninians Toll.
- St Ninians Road and Stirling Community Hospital will not be served. The nearest bus stop are located
- Burghmuir Road opposite Islamic Centre – services X36, 38 and 57
- Bannockburn Road – service 38
- Glasgow Road – service X36
- Weaver Row – service 57’
Highland Council: Ferry F10 (Fort William – Camusnagaul). 03/12/18 00:00 – Until further notice
- Customers should note the first journey on Ferry F10 on normal weekdays has been changed to depart Fort William at 07:40 instead of 07:45 as shown. This is to ensure a school bus connection is made at Camusnagaul on time.
Stop No 6130303 Eldon Street in Greenock- closure. 28/08/19 00:00 – 01/10/19 17:00
- The above stop at Eldon St before Johnstone St Greenock will be closed from 28th August until Tuesday 1st October 2019. Passengers have been advised to use the nearest available stops
Newhouse: A775 Edinburgh Road closure, multiple bus diversions. 12/08/19 00:00 – 29/09/19 23:59
- Service 2 or 202 towards Maxim Park: Normal route Bellside Road at Lancaster Avenue, right 2nd exit on the roundabout, Lancaster Avenue, left first exit on the roundabout B799 Bo Ness Road, ahead 2nd exit on the roundabout B799 Bo Ness Road, right 3rd exit roundabout McNeil Drive normal route.
- Service 2 or 202 towards Airdrie: Normal route McNeil Drive at B799 Bo Ness Road, 2nd exit on the roundabout Bo Ness Road, ahead 3rd exit on the roundabout Bo Ness Road, right 2nd exit on the roundabout Lancaster Avenue, left 1st exit on the roundabout Bellside Road normal route.
- McNairn 16, McGill’s 202, Stuart’s Coaches 236 service buses will be diverted as follows: Towards Carnbroe/Monklands/Bellshill – Buses follow normal route to Edinburgh Road at Biggar Road, right at next roundabout, Glasgow and Edinburgh Road, Sandyford, Rowantree Avenue, Kirk Road, right Edinburgh Road and then normal route
Hamilton Road in Blantyre closed-First Glasgow service 205 diverted. 30/09/19 08:00 – 04/10/19 17:00
- Intending passengers please note, due to rseurfacing works on Hamilton Road, Blantyre service 205 will be redirected via Douglas Street and will therefore be unable to serve stops on Hamilton Road. As a result, the service is likely to be subject to delay and disruption, and intending passengers of these areas should use alternative stops on Hunthill Road.
Bus stop closed at Ludgate in Alloa. 16/09/19 00:00 – 29/09/19 23:59
- From Monday 16 September 2019 for up to 14 days, services C1 and H1 will not serve the bus stop on Ludgate, Alloa due to road maintenance. The nearest bus stops are located on Mar Palce, Alloa.
Bus stop closed-609075 – St Vincent Place – Temporary Closure. 11/09/19 00:00 – 01/10/19 17:00.
A73 closed overnight at Hyndford Bridge. Stuarts services 9/259 & 191 diverted. 05/10/19 21:00 – 06/10/19 06:00
- Stuarts Service 9/259 – Lanark – Douglas – Glespin: Service will be diverted via A70, KirkfieldBank Road, Kirkfield Road, Kirkfieldbank Brae, Park Place, West Port, High Street, Bannatyne Street, St Vincent Place into Lanark Interchange. Stops on Hyndford Road will not be served for the duration.
- Stuarts Service 191 – Lanark – Biggar: Service will be diverted via Ayr Rd, Carstairs Village, Carnwath, Quothquon, and enter Thankerton via Boat Rd
University Avenue in Glasgow closed- Citybus service 15 diverted. 27/09/19 23:55 – 30/09/19 06:00
- Glasgow Citybus Service 15 – Milngavie – Baljaffray – Anniesland – Glasgow: Service will be diverted and no stops will be served on University Avenue on the above dates and times. Intending passengers are directed to alternative stops on Kelvin Way or Byres Road
Drymen Road in Balloch closed-First Glasgow services 1,1A and 1E diverted. 23/09/19 08:00 – 26/09/19 17:00
- Service 1, 1A and 1E towards Balloch: Normal route Shandon Brae at Lomond Road left Lomond Road, right 3rd exit on the roundabout Carrochan Road left to Balloch Bus Stance.
- Service 1, 1A and 1E towards Glasgow City Centre: Depart Balloch Bus Stance, right Carrochan Road left 1st exit on the roundabout Lomond Road, right Shandon Brae normal route.
Hairst Street in Renfrew closed Southbound only-First Glasgow service 77 diverted. 23/09/19 08:00 – 27/09/19 17:00
- Service 77 towards Buchanan Bus Station: Normal route Paisley Road at Glebe Street, right Glebe Street, left first exit on the roundabout High Street, right Hairst Street normal route.
Kingston Street in Glasgow closed-First Glasgow services 9,9A & 10 diverted. 13/09/19 00:00 – Until further notice
- Service 9/A & 10 towards Jura Street: Normal route Bridge Street at Kingston Street continue Bridge Street, right Nelson Street normal Route.
Barskiven Road in Paisley closed-McGills services 64 and 264 unable to serve Barskiven Road or Asda. 23/09/19 08:00 – 06/10/19 17:00
- Service 64 and 264 will terminate at Ferguslie Park Ave – therefore we are unable to serve Barskiven Road or ASDA. Those wishing to get to ASDA/Phoenix Retail Park will need to use service 7 from Paisley.
Clarkston Road closed Southbound (towards Cathcart) First Glasgow services 4,4A and 6 diverted. 20/09/19 00:00 – Until further notice
- Service 4, 4A towards Clarkston: Normal route Grange Road at Queens Park Road left slip Grange Road at Battlefield Rest, Battlefield Road, right Cathcart Road, left Kings Park Road, right Carmunnock Road, right Menock Road, 2nd exit on the roundabout Manse Brae, 2nd exit on the roundabout Delvin Road, left Clarkston Road normal route.
- Service 6 towards Clarkston: Normal route Battlefield Road at Holmlea Road, continue Battlefield right Cathcart Road, left Kings Park Road, right Carmunnock Road, right Menock Road, 2nd exit on the roundabout Manse Brae, 2nd exit on the roundabout Delvin Road, left Clarkston Road normal route
Springhill Street and Glebe Avenue in Douglas closed- Stuarts service 8A and 9 diverted. 22/09/19 09:00 – 06/10/19 17:00
- This service will be diverted via Manse View Terrace and Hagshaw View. Stops on Springhill Street and Glebe Avenue will not be served for the duration. A both ways temp stop will be in operation on Manse View Terrace just before the junction of Welldale Street and Springhill Avenue
Glassford Street in Glasgow City Centre closed overnight- multiple First Glasgow services diverted. 30/09/19 22:00 – 01/10/19 06:00
- Services 1,1A,1B,1C,1D,X4 towards Osborne Street: Normal route Argyle Street at Jamaica Street, right Jamaica Street, left Clyde Street, Bridgegate, left King Street, left Osborne Street or X4 left Stockwell Street, left Stockwell Place.
- Services 2,18,60,60A,61,240,255,263 towards Glasgow Cross: Normal route Ingram Street at Glassford Street continue Ingram Street right High Street left Gallowgate normal route.
- Services 6,7,21,75 and 267 towards Gorbals Cross: Normal route Ingram Street at Glassford Street then continue Ingram Street right High Street right Trongate left Stockwell Street normal route
- Services 6,267 towards George Square: Normal route Stockwell Street at Trongate, right Trongate, left Albion Street, left Ingram Street, right South Frederick Street and normal route.
- Services 18,240,255,263 towards George Square: Normal route Trongate at Albion Street, right Albion Street, left Ingram Street normal route.
- Service 21 towards Cochrane Street: Normal route Stockwell Street at Trongate, right Trongate, left Albion Street, left Ingram Street, right Montrose Street normal route
Montrose Street in Glasgow City Centre closed overnight-First Glasgow services 6A and 41 diverted. 30/09/19 19:00 – 01/10/19 06:00
- Service 6A towards Drumchapel: Take layover at the rear of the bus stand depart George Square North, right George Square East, right George Square South normal route .
- Service 41 towards West Regent Street: Normal route Duke Street at High Street left High Street, right Ingram Street, right South Frederick Street, left George Square South normal route
B7012 Hamilton Road in High Blantyre closed -First Glasgow services 201 and 205 diverted. 30/09/19 08:00 – 04/10/19 17:00
- Service 201 towards Petersburn: Normal route A725 East Kilbride Expressway at B7012 Blantyre off slip continue A725 East Kilbride Expressway, take the next slip road for B758 High Blantyre, left Douglas Street, right Main Street normal route.
- Service 205 towards Hamilton: Normal route A725 East Kilbride Expressway at B7012 Blantyre off slip continue A725 East Kilbride Expressway, take the next slip road for B758 High Blantyre, left Douglas Street, left Main Street, right Hunthill Road normal route
Grahamston Road in Paisley closed McGills service 166 diverted. 23/09/19 08:00 – 27/09/19 17:00
- McGills service 166 diverted via Lochfield Road, Neilston Road, Caplehill Road and Paisley Road
New arrangements at Westburn Terminus in Cambuslang-First Glasgow service 7A. 23/09/19 00:00 – 30/09/19 23:59
- The following route will now be followed: Finish at the last stop on Westburn Road before Newton Rail Station roundabout and starts from first stop on Westburn Road
Stronsay Drive in Aberdeen closed-First Aberdeen service 13 diverted. 19/09/19 00:00 08/10/19 17:00
- Service 13 heading to Scatterburn: From last stop on Kings Gate (after Anderson Drive roundabout): turn right into Summerhill Road, continue straight up to traffic lights, left into Lang Stracht, continue on normal route
- Service 13 heading to Golf Links: From Lang Stracht do not turn right into StronsayDrive, turn right into Summerhill Drive, resume normal route.
Bus stop closed-609075 – St Vincent Place – Temporary Closure. 11/09/19 00:00 – 01/10/19 17:00
Stop No 6130303 Eldon Street in Greenock- closure. 28/08/19 00:00 – 01/10/19 17:00
Source: Traveline Scotland