UPDATE: At 12:00 Midnight on October 31, 2016 the contract between SEPTA and the Transport Workers Union Local 234 expired. SEPTA City Transit service is now suspended and our alternate service plan will be in effect until further notice.
What SEPTA Service Will Run?
- Regional Rail: Train service will be the only option for travel in and around Philadelphia
- Suburban Bus, Trolley Routes 101 & 102
- LUCY (Loop through University City), Route 310 (Horsham Breeze), Routes 204, 205, and Cornwells Heights Parking Shuttle
- CCT Connect: Regular service will operate for, registered ADA and Shared Ride customers. There may be some delays due to increased demand and local street traffic
What SEPTA Service Will Not Run?
- City Bus Routes (This includes Route 78, Cornwells Heights to Center City Express)
- Market Frankford Line
- Broad Street & Broad Ridge Spur Lines & Trolley Routes 10, 11, 13, 15, 34, and 36
Moovit is fully updated and can provide you with the proper service you need. For more information on the SEPTA strike please click here