Starting September 22, 2018 Major Service Changes will go in to effect throughout the Seattle area
This includes the addition of more than 300,000 annual service hours to improve service throughout King County.
Major service changes include:
- Expansion of all-day, 10-minute service, weekdays on routes 41, 70 and RapidRide E Line
- More frequent peak-hour service on routes 40, 180, 181, 240, 245, and 345
- Two-way peak-hour service on Route 373
- More frequent evening service on routes 31, 75, and RapidRide F Line.
- Service additions and changes on routes 7, 17, 18, 40, 50, 56, 57, 70, 106, RapidRide C Line, RapidRide D Line, and RapidRide E Line
- Rainier Freeway Station will close for 5 years as Sound Transit contractors build the new East Link light rail – more info here
For a full list of changes:
You ride, we guide.