Starting last Monday, there is now direct service to/from Warm Springs on the green and orange lines, Monday-Saturday. Trains will no longer turn back at Fremont, which had required riders to transfer.
- Sunday service will remain unchanged with orange line service to Warm Springs.
- This service will now be seamless with no transfer required.
Other Schedule Changes
- Green line service will return to a 5 am start time Monday-Friday as it had been prior to the Warm Springs Station opening in March 2017.
- Some minor adjustments on weekdays to BART Antioch train departures and arrivals, were made as part of the schedule change.
- Some of the times shifted by a minute or two after 8:30 pm. The train that arrives at Pittsburg Bay Point at 1:11 pm will now turn back and will not continue to the transfer platform to connect to a BART to Antioch train.
For more info and an updated system map click here.
You ride, we guide.