Following infrastructure works at the Kfar Saba Nordau and Hod Hasharon Sokolov train stations, several service changes are taking place since January 26.
Hod Hasharon Sokolov and Raanana South stations
The stations are temporarily closed to service and free shuttles will be operating from them twice an hour on Sundays-Thursdays 6:00 AM to midnight, on Fridays from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and on Saturdays From 21:00 until midnight in both directions. The shuttles will operate between the following stations:
- Hod Hasharon Sokolov to Kfar Saba Nordau station
- Hod Hasharon Sokolov to Herzliya station
- Raanana South to Raanana West Station
Schedules can be found under the ‘Lines’ tab in the ‘Shuttles’ section
Petah Tikva Sgula Station
- During the current operating period, and the frequency reduction from Sunday to Thursday, trains to Tel Aviv will not stop at the station during most service hours (except between 11:00 and 14:30)
- Free shuttles will operate by the demand to Kiryat Arie station
- As soon as the service will be renewed trains to Tel Aviv will resume at a frequency of two trains per hour and the frequency of trains to Herzliya will increase to four per hour
- There will be no service changes on Fridays and Saturdays
Herzliya, Raanana West, Kfar Saba Nordau, Rosh HaAyin North, Petah Tikva Kiryat Arie, Bnei Brak
- There will be slight changes in departure times and platforms.
- Until further notice, train number 347, which departs every Sunday – Thursday from Herzliya station at 21:11 and ends its journey at Tel Aviv Haganah station at 22:00 is canceled.
We remind you, that in accordance with the Ministries of Health and Transportation guidelines, it is mandatory to wear a face mask on every ride and not use any public transportation line if having illness symptoms.
The Moovit team