We have better visualized Shuttle buses in the app for you to find them faster on days when trains operates abnormally.
Bukit Panjang LRT will close on Sunday. This is the 2nd week out off 11 planned.
Shuttle buses will run parallel.
Take a look at the GIF to discover the shuttle buses in Moovit
And the other changes related to trains in this week:
Sengkang LRT will start service at 07:00am on Sunday, 8 April.
The maintenance will happen:
- Sengkang East LRT via Ranggung (East Loop Inner, Service B)
- Sengkang West LRT via Renjong (West Loop Outer, Service D)
Before Service B resumes, Sengkang East LRT Services will only operate via Compassvale (East Loop Outer, Service A) until 7:00am.
Before Service D resumes, Sengkang West LRT Services will only operate via Cheng Lim (West Loop Inner, Service C) until 7:00am.
Shorter operational hours on all 35 stations on EWL from Tuas Link to Pasir Ris and from Tanah Merah to Changi Airport.
Here is the overview:
- Friday – April 20: Close early at 11:00pm
- Saturday – April 21: Open late at 8:00am and close early at 11:00pm
- Sunday – April 22: Open late at 8:00am
A few bus services will extend last bus to 1.30am on Friday and Saturday including:
- 14 SBS Transit bus services – 51A, 60A, 63M, 181, 222, 225G, 228, 229, 240, 241, 243G, 291, 292 and 293
- 2 Go-Ahead Singapore bus services – 358 & 359
- 7 Tower Transit bus services – 143M, 333, 334, 335, 282, 284 & 285
You can also find the information on 6 shuttle bus services and 4 express bus services HERE
You Ride, Moovit Guide!
Share with Friends！