One week has passed in June. Wanna know what happened in Singapore in terms of public transportation? Let’s check it out here.
What to Know
– Downtown Line train service starts at 7:31am to facilitate Systems Integration Testing Read the Post
– Closure of one platform of Punggol East (via Cove) & Punggol West (via Soo Teck) LRT Service till 5:30pm sue to Maintenance Works
The first bus timing of Service 324 will be at 05:28 on both weekdays and Saturdays.
Additional bus stop for NightRider NR7 along Elias Rd – Elias Rd – Blk 638 (77181)
Foldable Bicycles & Personal Mobility Devices allowed on Public Transport all day. Read the News
What to Expect
Opening of East-West Line Tuas West Extension & Bus Service Enhancements
– Amendment of Bus Services 192, 254 & 258
– New Bus Services 247 & 248
– Withdrawal of Bus Service 256
Opening of Relocated Shenton Way Bus Terminal
In addition, from now on, you can check the SG_Alerts twitter feed in Moovit.
Don’t miss a single alert around Singapore
Cover image credit to LTA
Stay tuned. We will keep you updated.