Public transportation will extend service hours to celebrate The Year of Dog with you.
During the evening of Feb.15, the bus companies will provide special services on Lunar New Year’s Eve, extend service hours, enhance service during the day. In addition, many bus services will change their routes temporarily due to the traffic control by police.
Special Services on Lunar New Year’s Eve
|Company||Route||Departure||Service Hours||Full Fares|
|NWFB||38S||Causeway Bay>Chi Fu Fa Yuen (via Wah Fu Estate)||0100 – 0300||$9.80|
|N106||North Point||0025 – 0240||$15.50|
|Wong Tai Sin||0015 – 0100|
|N116||North Point||0045 – 0330||$15.50|
|Tsz Wan Shan||0045 – 0230|
|N601||Admiralty>Po Tat Est [via Kwun Tong]||0013 – 0320||$15.50|
|CTB||77S||Tin Wan||0000 – 0230||$10.50|
|Shau Kei Wan||0030 – 0230|
|592S||South Horizons||0030 – 0100||$7.10|
|Causeway Bay (Moreton Terrace)||0100 – 0300|
|967S||Causeway Bay (Moreton Terrace) to Tin Shui Wai (Tin Yan Estate)||0025, 0055||$34.20|
|N307||Central (Ferry Piers) to Tai Po Centre||0030 – 0200||$33.60|
|N681||Central (Ferry Piers) to Ma On Shan Town Centre (via Cross Harbour Tunnel)||0010 – 0510||$25.60|
|KMB||N43||Tsuen Wan Station – Cheung Wang Bus Terminus||0000 – 0200||$10.5|
|N48||Yu Chui Court||0010 – 0500||$15.3|
|Bayview Garden||0035 – 0515||$9.3|
|N86||Kam Ying Court||0010 – 0520||$10.5|
|Shatin Station||0050 – 0530|
NWFB Route 15X will provide services from Feb.16 -19.
- Causeway Bay (Tin Hau): 1000-1900;
- The Peak: 1430-2230;
In addition, many bus services will extend the last bus timing, and strengthen the service during the holiday period.
However, the following KMB routes will suspend services.
- 96R:16 and 17 February
- 296M (special departures from Tong Ming Street to Hong Sing Garden): 13 to 23 February
- 91S, 93M, 98A (special departures from Hang Hau (North) to Kwun Tong Station via Tseung Kwan O Tunnel during morning peak and special departures from Ngau Tau Kok Station to Hang Hau (North) during evening peak) and 296P:20 and 21 February
- 3M special trips, 14, 14D (special trips), 17 (special trips from Kowloon Bay MTR Station to Oi Man and from Prince Edward Road East near Richland Gardens to Oi Man) and 28S (special trip of route 28B): 13 to 23 February
- 13P (special trip of Route No. 13D) and 23 (additional trips from Shun Tin Bus Terminus): 20 and 21 February 2018
- 69P, 69X, 269A, 269P and 269C (special trip from Tin Tsz): 20 to 23 February
- 268A, 268C (special trip from Ting Fu Street) and 968A: 20 to 23 February
- 68X (special trip from Yuen Long West): 20 to 24 February
- 34(special trips), 41P, X42C (special departure from Cheung Hong), X42P, 43D and 44M (special trips): 20 to 22 February
- 286X (special departure at 7:55 a.m.): 20 to 22 February
- 287X (special departure at 6.50 pm from Mong Kok Market): 20 to 22 February
- 234C, 234D, 40A, 238P, 38B, 288A and 288B: 20 to 22 February
- 82B: 20 to 22 February 2018, except the departure from Mei Tin Estate at 7.40 am.
- 73X (special departures from Kwong Fuk Market) and 74X (special departures from Kwong Fuk Estate):20 and 21 February
- 87P (special departures from Lee On): 20 to 23 February
School services by NWFB & CTB will also temporarily suspend services from 14 to 22 February.
As usual, MTR will provide overnight services and over 800 additional trains in operation.
Moovit is your personal travel guide during the holiday 🎉
You Ride, Moovit Guide!
Share with Friends！