CTB & NWFB launch special service on Lunar New Year’s Eve.
During the evening of Jan. 27, the bus companies will provide special services on Lunar New Year’s Eve, extend service hours, enhance service during the day. In addition, many bus services will change their routes temporarily due to the traffic control by police.
Last bus timing of special services:
- 38S From Chi Fu Fa Yuen: 02:00; From Causeway Bay (Central Library): 04:00
- 77 From Tin Wan to Shau Kei Wan: 23:40
- 77S From Shau Kei Wan: 02:30; From Tin Wan: 02:30
- 592S From South Horizons: 01:00; From Causeway Bay: 05:40
- 967S From Causeway Bay to Tin Shuai Wai: 00:55
- N2X From Wan Chai North to Shau Kei Wan: 02:00
- N106 From North Point (Healthy Gardens): 02:45; From Wong Tai Sin: 02:45
- N116From North Point (Healthy Gardens): 05:50; From Tsz Wan Shan: 03:50
- N307 From Central Ferry to Tai Po: 02:00
- N601 From Admiralty to Po Tat (via Kwun Tong): 03:20
- N681 From Central Fery Pier to Ma On Shan Town Center: 05:10
As for the regular night service, CTB 72S no longer provide service on the Jan 28 and CTB 96S is canclled.
CTB Airport Flyers will provide additional service between Jan 21 and Feb 1.
A10: Additional departure from Ap Lei Chau at 05:00
A12: Additional departure from Siu Sai Wan (Island Resort) at 05:00
N29: Additional departure from Lei Yue Mun Road (o/s Lam Tin Station) at 05:18
NA29: Additional departure from Taeung Kwan O (Po Lam) at 05:45
All changes were updated in Moovit App. Feel free to check it out!
Share with Friends！