During Mid-autumn Festival, MRT, Tram and bus will implement special service arrangement.
A. MTR Service
- The Island Line, Tsuen Wan Line, Kwun Tong Line, Tseung Kwan O Line, South Island Line, Tung Chung Line, East Rail Line (between Hung Hom and Sheung Shui), West Rail Line and Ma On Shan Line will operate overnight on 4 October.
- Light Rail routes No. 505, 507, 610, 614P, 615P, 706 and 751 will operate overnight on 4 October.
- The service of Feeder bus Route 506 on 4 October 2017 will extend to 2.00 am of the following day.
- The service of Feeder bus Route K51 and K52 on 4 October 2017 will extend to 1.00 am of the following day.
B. Tram Service
- The tram service on 4 October will extend to 3.00 am of the following day;
- The tram service on 3 to 5 October will be strengthened subject to passenger demand.
C. Bus Service
Hong Kong Island Service Extension and Adjustment
- The departure time of CTB Route 260 from Stanley will extend to 12.00 am on 4 October evening.
- The departure time of CTB Route 930A (Tsuen Wan Discovery Park Bus Terminus bound) will be 4.15 pm and 4.45 pm on 4 October.
- Special departures of CTB Route 962B (from Hennessy Road (after Fleming Road), Wan Chai to Tuen Mun (Chi Lok Fa Yuen)) will be at 4.10 pm, 4.35 pm and 5.00 pm on 4 October.
- Special departure of CTB Route 969 (from Hennessy Road (west of Fleming Road), Wan Chai to Tin Shui Wai Town Centre) will be at 4.05 pm on 4 October.
- The bus services for CTB Routes 6, 6X, 73 and 260, Cross Harbour Route 112, 116, 307, 619, 681, 930, 930X, 962B, 962X, 967, 969, E11A, N118, N171, N182, N619 and KMB Route 968 will be strengthened subject to passenger demand.
- KMB Route 934 (from Wan Chai to Bayview Garden) will deploy one additional departure at 4.20 pm on 4 October.
- KMB Route 934A (from Wan Chai to Allway Gardens) will deploy one additional departure at 4.40 pm on 4 October.
Special Bus Services
- NWFB Route 9S, 15X, 38X; CTB Route N6X, 592S; & Cross-harbour route N601 will provide service on 5 October.
Kowloon and the New Territories Service Extension
|KMB Route||Departure Terminus||Extended Hours|
|61M||Lai King North||Up to 1.30 am on 5 October|
|Yau Oi (South)|
|75K||Tai Mei Tuk||Up to 1.00 am on 5 October|
|MTR Tai Po Market Station||Up to 0.15 am on 5 October|
|91||MTR Diamond Hill Station||Up to 11.00 pm on 4 October|
|Clear Water Bay||Up to 1.00 am on 5 October|
|96R||MTR Diamond Hill Station||From 5.30 pm to 10.00 pm on 4 October|
|Wong Shek Pier||From 6.50 pm to 11.10 pm on 4 October|
|283||Sha Tin Central||Up to 0.30 am on 5 October|
|N260||Tuen Mun Ferry Pier||First Departure on 5 October advanced to 11.45 pm on 4 October|
|N269||Tin Tsz Estate|
- NLB Route N38 will strengthen its service subject to passenger demand.
- The departure time of KMB Route 286C (from Sham Shui Po to Lee On) will be 5.00 pm, 5.15 pm, 5.30 pm and 5.45 pm on 4 October.
D. Hong Kong & Kowloon Ferry will adjust their ferry services between Central and Yung Shue Wan, between Central and Sok Kwu Wan and between Central and Peng Chau, subject to passenger demand.
You Ride, Moovit Guide!
How to Plan a Trip from A to B
Check Nearby Stations & Arrival Times of Upcoming Lines
How to Check the Status of A Line
Share with Friends！