During the period of Chung Yeung Festival, special transport arrangement will be implemented in the area of cemetries.
This weekend, there are special transport changes including road closure, bus routes diversion and special bus services and etc.
The following GMB services will divert their routes between 7.00 am and 6.00 pm on 14, 15 October:
- Kowloon GMB Route 33A (Diamond Hill bound) will divert via Po Kong Village Road southbound, Hammer Hill Road southbound and Fung Tak Road westbound before resuming normal routeing.
- Kowloon GMB Route No. 33M (Wong Tai Sin bound) will divert via Po Kong Village Road southbound, Hammer Hill Road southbound, slip road and Lung Cheung Road westbound before resuming to normal routeing.
Cemeteries in Chai Wan
- NWFB route 388 between Chai Wan Station Bus Terminus and Chai Wan Cemeteries will provide service from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. on 14 October and from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on 15 October.
- NWFB route 389 between Shau Kei Wan Bus Terminus and Chai Wan Cemeteries will provide service from 9.00a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on 15 October.
Due to road closure, the following bus services will divert routes from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m on 15 October:
- NWFB route 82, CTB routes 8S, 8X, 19 and 780, Cross Harbour routes 106, 118, 606, 606X, 802 and A12 on journeys to / from Siu Sai Wan will pass via Chai Wan Road omitting Wan Tsui Road;
- NWFB route 81, after departure from its terminal point at Hing Wah Estate Bus Terminus, will pass via the section of Wan Tsui Road north of Fei Tsui Road and Chai Wan Road;
- NWFB route 81 on journeys to Hing Wah Estate Bus Terminus, will pass via Chai Wan Road and Wan Tsui Road;
- Cross Harbour routes 682 and 694 after departure from their terminal points at Chai Wan and Siu Sai Wan respectively, will pass via Chai Wan Road;
- GMB route 18M on journeys to Chai Wan Station will operate via Lin Shing Road (northbound) to Wan Tsui Road.
Tsuen Wan Chinese Permanent Cemetery and Crematorium
Wing Yin Street and Wing Hau Street will be closed to all vehicular traffic (except for hearses, franchised buses and emergency vehicles) from 7.00 am to 5.00 pm on 15 October.
Chinese Permanent Cemetery
KMB will provide Special Route 14S to ply between Lei Yue Mun Road and the Tseung Kwan O Chinese Permanent
Cemetery between 7.00 am and 5.25 pm on 15 October.
Wo Hop Shek and Sandy Ridge
From 6.00 am to 5.00 pm daily on 14, 15 October, (a) Kiu Tau Road (except for hearses); (b) Ming Yin Road (except for franchised buses); (c) Wo Ka Lau Road; and (d) all access roads within Wo Hop Shek Cemetery will be closed to all vehicular traffic (except for emergency vehicles and those vehicles specified).
You Ride, Moovit Guide!
How to Plan a Trip from A to B
Check Nearby Stations & Arrival Times of Upcoming Lines
How to Check the Status of A Line
Share with Friends！