Spokane’s first Rapid Bus transit – City Line – will start service this Saturday, July 15th!
City Line Service:
- 15-minute frequency, six days a week except in early morning and late night hours, and 30 minute frequency on Sundays.
Higher frequency coming in 2024.
- The City Line fleet will feature all-electric, state-of-the-art zero emission vehicle technology.
- Buses will allow boarding on both sides of the bus.
- The six-mile route between Spokane’s historic Browne’s Addition and Spokane Community College will connect through downtown and the University District, including Gonzaga University.
- City Line intersects with most of Spokane Transit’s routes, increasing connectivity to the downtown core from throughout the service area.
City Line Route
How is Spokane celebrating?
Spokane is hosting an opening day on July 15th, from 11 AM to 12 PM. There will be five different parties at five City Line bus stops, and City Line rides are free all day!
You can hop on the first City Line bus departure ever from City Line Station at Spruce & Second in Browne’s Addition at 11:18 AM.
- Colue D’Alene Park: Brown’s Addition
- City Line Stop: Sprice & Second
- Where to Go: NW Corner of the Park
- Free Food: Good Dilla & Kettle, Cove / Shaved Ice
- Musical Guests: Side Track
- Wall Street: Downtown
- City Line Stop: Main & Howard
- Where to Go: Half block between Main and Spokane Falls Blvd.
- Free Food: Flatstick Pub / Ben & Jerry’s
- Musical Guest: Bored With Fire
- WSU Spokane: University District
- City Line Stop: Spokane Falls & Sherman
- Where to Go: South Side of Spokane Falls Blvd.
- Free Food: Mangia Catering / Mary Lou’s Ice Cream
- Musical Guest: DJ Spicy Ketchup
- Mission Park
- City Line Stop: Mission & Perry
- Where to Go: NE End of the Park
- Free Food: MadFire Grill / Kona Ice
- Musical Guest: DJ Exodus
- Chief Garry Park
- City Line Stop: Mission & Cook
- Where to Go: NW End of the Park
- Free Food: Long horn BBQ / ArctiKat Ice Cream
- Musical Guest: The Rusty Vikings
You Ride, We Guide,
The USA Moovit Team