Details of the Quarterly Service Changes are as follows:
- #11 Chippewa: Schedule adjustments – additional weekday trips will be added during off-peak daytime service.
- #34 Earth City: Schedule adjustments – last weekday trip will be adjusted to arrive at the North Hanley MetroLink Station at 11:31 p.m. to connect with the #4 Natural Bridge departing at 11:36 p.m.
- #38 Hazelwood: Schedule adjustments – adjustments made to facilitate connections with the #35 Rock Road at Phantom Drive.
- #47 Clayton-NCTC: Schedule adjustments – adjustments made to facilitate better connections with the #258 Clayton-West County at the Clayton Transit Center.
- #61 Chambers: Route and Schedule adjustments – route will be extended to serve Lookaway & Spring Gardens. (#71 Parker will serve the Riverview Transit Center.)
- #70 Grand: Schedule adjustments – two late night trips will be added northbound from Loughborough Commons at 1:18 a.m. and 1:48 a.m. to the Grand MetroLink Station.
- #71 Parker: Route and Schedule adjustments – route will serve Riverview Transit Center via Lilac Avenue. Route will no longer serve Lookaway & Spring Garden, which will instead be served by the #61 Chambers.
- #72 Monarch: Schedule adjustments – additional trips will be added to serve the Missouri Veterans Home.
- #74 Florissant: Schedule adjustments on weekdays.
- #76 Waterford: Route and Schedule adjustments – route will no longer enter Grandview Plaza, service will continue on Dunn Road to Waterford.
- #77 McDonnell-Lindbergh: Route and Schedule adjustments – route will serve Clock Tower Plaza via West Florissant Road, Seven Hills and New Halls Ferry Road.
- #78 Larimore: Schedule adjustments – all weekday trips between 5:34 a.m. and 6:12 p.m., and two A.M. and P.M. trips on Saturday, will serve the National Personnel Records Center. Trip times will also be adjusted to connect with other routes at the North County Transit Center.
- #94 Page: Schedule adjustments – one late night trip will be added eastbound from Warson Road at 11:05 p.m. to the Wellston MetroLink Station to relieve overcrowding.
- #98 Ballas-North Hanley: Schedule adjustments – P.M. peak trip times adjusted.
- #58X Twin Oaks Express: Schedule adjustments – A.M. trips will start 5 minutes earlier and route will be adjusted due to Grand Bridge construction over Interstate 44.
- #174X North Express: Schedule adjustments – A.M. trip will be added to arrive in downtown St. Louis at 8:17 a.m.
- #410X Eureka Express: Schedule adjustments – A.M. trips will start 5 minutes earlier and route will be adjusted during Grand Bridge construction over Interstate 44.