5th November 2017
Due to these blocks, suburban trains are likely to be more crowded than usual. Please do not take any risks while traveling. Avoid traveling on foot board, roof top of locals and do to board extremely over crowded trains.
No Day Block on Western Line.
Kalyan-Thane Up and Down Fast Line from 10:37 am to 5:00 pm
- A mega block has been announced on Diva-Kalyan down fast line between 11.20 AM to 4.20 PM on Sunday. As per the schedule, the down fast and semi-fast local trains leaving CSMT Mumbai from 09.25 AM to 2.54 PM will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup and Mulund stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts. The down fast trains beyond Thane will be diverted on down slow line between Thane and Kalyan halting at all stations and will arrive destination 20 minutes behind the schedule.
- Meanwhile, the local trains on up fast/semi fast line leaving Kalyan station from 10.37 AM to 3.06 pPM will halt at Diva, Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar and Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and will arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule. All down and up slow local trains leaving or arriving CSMT from 11.00 AM to 5.00 PM will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
- Local train on down Harbour line services leaving CSMT Mumbai to Bandra/Andheri from 9.56 AM to 4.43 PM will remain suspended.
- Local trains on up Harbour line services leaving Panvel/Belapur/Vashi for CSMT from 9.53 AM to 3.20 PM and trains on Up Harbour line services leaving Bandra/Andheri from 10.45 AM to 5.09 PM will remain suspended.
- However, Special trains will operate between Panvel and Kurla (Platform No.8) during the block period.
- Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM during block period.