Use the Moovit trip planner to plan your trip for up-to-date timetables and information and follow signage at bus stops.
The following changes will take place. Select a route below to download the flyer for more details:
- Routes 253, 285, 288, 292, 293, 294 and 297: Timetable adjustments will affect these routes. In addition, routes 288 and 292 will start and end in Sussex Street at Erskine Street. Services will no longer operate to or from King Street Wharf.
- Routes 289 and 285: Route 289 is a new Monday to Friday peak-hour service which will operate between Lane Cove Industrial and Wynyard, via Mowbray Road and Centennial Avenue. Some Route 285 services will become Route 289 services.
- Routes 301 and 303: Additional services will operate and there will be some timetable changes. Selected evening peak services from Circular Quay to Mascot will now start at Hyde Park. Selected Saturday evening services from Circular Quay to Mascot will now extend to and from Eastgardens.
- Route 324: Additional services will operate during the morning and afternoon peak on weekdays, and Saturday evenings. Some timetable changes will occur.
- Route 338: An additional weekday evening peak service to Clovelly will operate, and the 18:56 service from Clovelly will depart at 19:04.
- Route 348: Additional services will operate, with operating hours extended later into the evening. Some timetable changes will occur.
- Route 370: Additional services will operate, with operating hours extended later in the evening on weekends.
- Route 373: Some weekday peak-hour trips will start at St James instead of Circular Quay. Additional services will operate on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Route X74: Evening services to Coogee will depart from Spring Street near Pitt Street. Route X74 will no longer operate from Circular Quay or Museum of Sydney stops.
- Routes 393 and X93: Selected weekday peak-hour trips will operate as a new express service, Route X93. Route X93 operates express between Surry Hills and Kingsford. Route X93 will stop in Kingsford at Gardeners Road at Dacey Gardens, and will not stop in Anzac Parade at Nine Ways.
- Routes 394 and X94: Selected weekday peak-hour trips will be converted to route X94 express services. Additional Route 394 services will operate on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Routes 392, 396, 397 and 399: Selected weekday peak-hour all-stops trips will be converted to express services.
- Routes 458: Some services in the afternoon peak period departing Top Ryde City have altered departure times.
- Routes 500, 501, 502, 504, 506, 507, 515, 518, 520, and Metrobus M52:Timetable adjustments will affect these routes. Victoria Road will have buses operating 24 hours a day between Parramatta, Ryde and the city, with Route 520 now operating overnight, seven days a week.
- Route 533: Peak hour services between Chatswood and Sydney Olympic Park will operate via Bennelong Bridge and Wentworth Point. Services will no longer operate along Homebush Bay Drive. Additional peak hour services will operate between Sydney Olympic Park and Top Ryde City Shopping Centre via Wentworth Point and Rhodes.
- Metrobus M54: Services between Parramatta and Macquarie Park will run until midnight, seven days a week
- Route 525 and 526: Minor adjustments will occur to weekday peak-hour Route 525 trips between Strathfield and Sydney Olympic Park. Route 526 will be extended over the new Bennelong Bridge to Rhodes Shopping Centre via Wentworth Point. Additional peak hour trips will operate, with an increased frequency on weekends.
Changes to services – Punchbowl Bus Company
- Route 450: Services will no longer operate between Strathfield and Sydney Olympic Park during morning and afternoon peak periods. Routes X25, 525 & 526 operate frequently between Strathfield and Sydney Olympic Park. An additional weekday morning service will operate from Roselands Shopping Centre to Hurstville at 06:02. Services will no longer operate from Everton Rd, Strathfield station, and will operate from a new stop in Albert Rd (Stand F).
- Route 945: Additional services on weekday evenings and Saturdays, with evening services running from Hurstville every 30 minutes until 22:00 and from Bankstown until 21:00, and an increased frequency on Saturdays.
- All routes: There will also be changes to wheelchair accessible services on all routes.