As of 12 February there will be minor changes to various bus timetables in the Northern Beaches as well as the Eastern Suburbs and Inner West.
The timetable adjustments are to ensure bus services better reflect travel times and improve reliability.
The routes affected are:
Northern Beaches bus services
Routes 131, 132, 136, 137, 139, 142, 143, 144, 151, 153, 155, 156, 158, 159, 168, 169, 171, 173, 175, 178, 179, 180, 183, 184, 185, 187, 188, 189, 190, E50, E65, E66, E68, E69, E70, E71, E76, E77, E78, E79, E83, E84, E85, E86, E87, E88, E89, L60, L78, L80, L84, L85, L87, L88
Eastern Suburbs and Inner West bus services
- Route 348 Wolli Creek to Bondi Junction via Rosebery
- Route 370 Leichhardt to Coogee via Newtown
- Route 415 Campsie to Chiswick via Burwood
- Route 418 Burwood to Bondi Junction via Mascot
- Route 436 Chiswick and Rodd Point to Railway Square via Haberfield
- Routes 438, L38 Abbotsford to City via Five Dock and Haberfield
- Routes 439, L39 Mortlake to City via Five Dock and Haberfield
- Route 440 Rozelle to Bronte via Central Station and Bondi Junction
- Route 301: More than 75 additional weekly trips on between Zetland and the City, providing a 24 hour bus service in the growing Green Square area, seven days a week.
- Route 343: 30 additional weekly trips, providing extra capacity during evening and shoulder peak times on weekdays and Saturday nights.
- Route 370: 85 additional weekly trips between Leichhardt and Coogee to extend hours of operation on weeknights and weekends and provide extra weekend trips towards Coogee.
- Route 372: 1 additional trip between Railway Square and Coogee during the early weekday morning to relieve overcrowding and in response to customer feedback
- Route 389: 4 new trips between Seven Ways Bondi and Bondi Junction in the early morning on weekdays to cater for increased demand and in response to customer feedback.
- Route 433: 20 additional weekly trips between Harold Park and Railway Square to meet demand in the growing Harold Park residential development.
- Route 477: More than 140 additional weekly trips between Miranda and Rockdale, to provide more shoulder peak services on weekday mornings, earlier services on weekends and later services on all nights of the week.
- Route M20: More than 160 additional weekly trips between Zetland and the City, including earlier services on weekdays, later services on weeknights and on weekend nights.