When: March 10 and 11
Gates open: 17:30
Traffic will be very heavy with over 90,000 Adele fans heading to ANZ Stadium at Olympic Park on Friday night for her first sold out show.
Leave the car at home as plenty of extra trains and buses will run to get you there and back. Travel on public transport is included in your concert ticket
Consider parking at one of the major commuter carparks at Seven Hills or Blacktown where you can change for a direct train to Olympic Park.
- Your concert ticket includes travel to and from ANZ Stadium on:
- Train services (bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst and Dungog stations).
- Sydney Olympic Major Event Buses.
- Regular bus services.
- Sydney Ferries services.
- Light Rail services.
- Note: an additional station access fee applies for travel to or from Domestic and International Airport stations.
- The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
- Sydney Trains services will run to a weekday timetable with additional services to and from Olympic Park. See train timetables and maps.
- Additional services will run to Sydney Olympic Park from:
- Express services will leave Central every 15 minutes from 16:53 until 18:00 and then every 7-8 minutes from 18:00 until 22:30, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
- Campbelltown at 18:07, stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Granville.
- Liverpool at 18:09, stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Granville.
- Blue Mountains Line: all trains arriving at Central between 18:00 and 21:00 will make an additional stop at Lidcombe.
- Catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 22:30. From 22:30 the Olympic Park Sprint will be replaced by direct Western Line trains.
- Additional return services will run after the concert to help get you home.
- Express to Central services leave Olympic Park every 5 minutes, 22:30 to 01:30
- Express to Penrith services leave Olympic Park every 30 minutes
- To Richmond: services to Blacktown between 23:42 and 00:42 will extend to Richmond. Services run every 30 minutes from 23:00 to 01:00
- To Campbelltown: two additional trains will leave Lidcombe at 23:52 and 00:22, stopping all stations to Campbelltown via Granville
- To Hurstville: an additional service will run from Central at 01:06, stopping all stations to Hurstville
- Express to Blacktown services leave Olympic Park every 7-8 minutes
- To Kiama: additional services leave Central at 23:52 and 01:02
- Blue Mountains Line: all trains leaving Central between 22:00 and 01:00 make an additional stop at Lidcombe. An additional service will leave Central at 23:47
- To Hamilton: an additional service leaves Central at 00:20
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses
- Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will start running between 15:00 and 16:00 depending on the route and start arriving at the precinct from around 17:00 – 20:15.
- Return services start from 22:45 and the last bus on each route leaves Sydney Olympic Park at 23:30.
- Keep in mind that Major Event Bus services will be in very high demand so have a back up plan in mind and consider an alternative transport option.
- Sydney Buses services will run to a weekday timetable.
- 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- X25 to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
- Additional late-night ferries will run back to Circular Quay after the concert from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf at 23:08, 23:23 and 23:38.
- Sydney Ferries services are very popular and may reach capacity.
- Keep this in mind if you’re planning on catching an F3 Parramatta River service.
- ANZ Stadium is approximately 40 minutes walk (3.6km) from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf. There is a connecting 526 bus to the stadium.
- Due to low tide some ferry services to and from Parramatta wharf may be replaced by buses. .
- Light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations. For maps and service frequencies see light rail service information.