Due to the maintenance work, the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will temporarily close on two weekends in June.
While these works are undertaken, the Woodville Road level crossing will also be temporarily closed to all road users to facilitate works, with signage in place to advise road users of detours.
- From first service Sunday 11 June to last service Monday, 12 June 2023.
- From first service Saturday 17 June to last service Sunday 18 June 2023.
- OUTHA – Outer Harbor to City.
- GRNG – Grange to City.
Bicycles are not permitted on bus substitute services.
All timetabled bus substitute services are accessible for all customers, including the elderly, customers with a disability and those travelling with prams.
Weekend closure 1: Sunday, 11 June to Monday, 12 June 2023
The Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be closed between Adelaide Railway Station and Outer Harbor/Grange Railway Stations.
During these rail line closures, substitute buses will operate between Adelaide Railway Station and Outer Harbor/Grange Railway Stations.
- The H1 service will operate between Adelaide Railway Station and Outer Harbor Railway Station, stopping at all stops.
- The G1 service will operate between Adelaide Railway Station and Grange Railway Station, stopping at all stops.
The substitute bus stops will be positioned as close as possible to railway stations. Adelaide Railway Station substitute bus stop will be located at Stop W1, North Terrace.
Full line services will resume operating from first service Tuesday, 13 June 2023.
Source: Adelaide Metro