Metrorail Closures & Service Updates:
- Red Line – Some trains operate between Shady Grove & Silver Spring only due to scheduled maintenance. Use Red Line to Glenmont to continue your journey.
- Orange Line – Vienna, Dunn Loring, West & East Falls Church Stations closed until Sunday, June 25th, shuttle buses replace trains between Vienna & Ballston due to summer construction
- Silver Line – Until Sunday, June 25th, buses replace trains between McLean & Ballston due to summer construction
Metrobus Detours & Service Updates:
- Temporary Bus Stop Closure: Western Ave NW at River Rd, June 5th until August 5th: Affecting routes N4, N6
- Temporary Bus Stop Closure: Annapolis Rd at 68th Ave, June 7th until June 28th: Affecting Routes F13, T18
- For more info. see the agency website
Montgomery County Ride-On
- Ride On Temporary Bus Stop Closure: Western Ave NW at River Rd, June 5th until August 5th
- Due to street closures for the Clarendon Cup bicycle race, ART routes 41 & 42 will not be able to access Clarendon Metro Station or surrounding streets on Sunday, June 4, 2023 from start of service un
- More info on the agency website
MTA/MDOT Detours & News
- Until September 23 from 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM and continuing every Wednesday and every Saturday thereafter, Local Link 70 will detour at Rowe Boulevard and Bladen Street
- Until March 2024 during construction at Rogers Ave Metro, local buses 28, 30, 31, 34, 80, 82, & 89 will be diverted to temporary stops at the lot adjacent to the station on Rogers Avenue.