Tomorrow, there will be temporary traffic arrangement in a few areas across Hong Kong. Details below:
Tram Track Renewal Works in Wan Chai District
Period: 10.00 am on 3 August to 9.59 am on 12 August
- The tram lane on Hennessy Road eastbound from a point about 5 metres west of its junction with Tin Lok Lane to a point about 10 metres east of the same junction (except trams); and
- The tram lane on Hennessy Road westbound from a point about 5 metres west of its junction with Tin Lok Lane to a point about 5 metres east of the same junction (except trams).
Filming on Ning Po Street, Yau Ma Tei
Period: 05:00 to 08:00 on 3 August
Road Closure & Diversion:
- The section of Ning Po Street between Canton Road and Battery Street;
- Affected vehicles on Ning Po Street westbound or Battery Street northbound will be temporarily diverted via Battery Street northbound, Saigon Street westbound and Canton Road northbound.
Resurfacing works on Yuen Long Highway
Period: 23:00 to 06:00 (next day) on 3 & 10 August
I. Road Closure
- The elevated road section of Yuen Long Highway northbound to Yuen Long Highway eastbound; and
- The first and second leftmost lane of Yuen Long Highway eastboundto Tsing Long Highway southbound.
II. Traffic Diversion
- Affected motorists on the elevated road section of Yuen Long Highway northbound heading for Yuen Long Highway eastbound will be diverted via the at-grade road section of Yuen Long Highway northbound and Pok Oi Interchange; and
- Affected motorists on Yuen Long Highway eastbound heading for Tsing Long Highway southbound and Tai Lam Tunnel will be diverted via Yuen Long Highway northbound, San Tin Highway northbound, Fairview Park roundabout and San Tin Highway southbound.
Affected bus routes:
KMB Routes: 68M/68X/69M/69X/265B/265M/268B/268C/268X/269B/269C/269D/269M/968/N269/N368
via Pok Oi Interchange, Castle Peak Road – Yuen Long eastbound, Kam Tin Road eastbound, roundabout, Kam Tin Road westbound and slip road before resuming their original routings on Tsing Long Highway.
LWB Routes: E34A/E34B/NA34
CTB Routes: 967/969/N696
via Yuen Long Highway northbound, San Tin Highway northbound, Fairview Park Roundabout and San Tin Highway southbound before resuming their original routings on Tsing Long Highway .
In addition, from 4 August, Sai Yeung Choi Street South Pedestrian Precinct will be abolished.
- the section of Sai Yeung Choi Street South between Argyle Street and Shantung Street;
- the section of Sai Yeung Choi Street South between Shantung Street and Dundas Street;
- the section of Nelson Street between Sai Yeung Choi Street South and Fa Yuen Street; and
- the section of Soy Street between Sai Yeung Choi Street South and Fa Yuen Street.
Kind reminder: be aware of the traffic changes!
You Ride, Moovit Guide
Share with Friends!