The Belair rail line will be temporarily closed this weekend in August to facilitate rock slip remediation works.
While these works are undertaken, partial line closure will be in place and substitute buses will operate across this weekend.
- From first service Saturday 12 August to last service Sunday 13 August 2023. Partial line closure between Mitcham and Belair Railway Station.
Partial line closure: Saturday 12 to Sunday 13 August
- From first service Saturday 12 August until last service Sunday 13 August, the Belair rail line will be partially closed between Mitcham Railway Station and Belair Railway Station. Services will continue to operate as normal between Adelaide Railway Station and Mitcham Railway station, with substitute buses operating between Mitcham and Belair Railway Stations.
- Full line services will resume from first service Monday 14 August 2023.
- During this partial closure, the Port Adelaide v GWS match will be impacted. Additional substitute bus services will operate before and after the match to cater for AFL patrons.
- Mitcham Railway Station substitute bus stop will be located at Stop 14 Belair Road – West Side.
Substitute buses – Routes and bus stops:
- Substitute bus services will operate as closely as possible to the train timetable for the duration of the closure.
- The B1 service will operate between Mitcham Station and Belair Railway Station, stopping at all stops.
- The Adelaide Railway Station substitute bus stop will be located at Stop D North Terrace – North side.
Plan ahead and allow additional travel time.
Source: Adelaide Metro