While these works are undertaken, partial line closure will be in place and substitute buses will operate across this weekend.
- From 8:21 pm Friday 18 August to last service Sunday 20 August 2023. Full line closure between Adelaide Railway Station and Belair Railway Station.
Full line closure: Friday 18 to Sunday 20 August
- From 8:21 pm Friday 18 August until last service Sunday 20 August, the Belair rail line will be fully closed. Train services will not operate and will be replaced by substitute bus services between Adelaide Railway Station and Belair Railway Station.
- Full line services will resume from first service Monday 21 August 2023.
- During this partial closure, the Adelaide v Sydney match will be impacted. Additional substitute bus services will operate before and after the match to cater for AFL patrons.
Cancelled services Friday 18 August 2023
|Adelaide to Belair||Belair to Adelaide|
| 9:13 pm |
Substitute buses – Routes and bus stops:
- Substitute bus services will operate as closely as possible to the train timetable for the duration of the closure.
- The B1 service will operate between Mitcham Station and Belair Railway Station, stopping at all stops.
- The Adelaide Railway Station substitute bus stop will be located at Stop D North Terrace – North side.
Plan ahead and allow additional travel time.
Source: Adelaide Metro