Changes will be made to the railways traffic:
- Railway traffic from/to North: shall begin and end at Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station.
- Railway traffic from/to South: shall begin and end at Tel Aviv HaHagana Station.
- Jerusalem – HerzliyaLine: the railway traffic shall begin and end at Lod Station.
If you have a car, now is the perfect time to join Moovit Carpool as a driver and save money on gas!
Scroll down for more details!
- A designated travel route bypassing Tel Aviv Stations will be operated at the passengers’ disposal:
Coming from North: From Nahariya Station/ Haifa, Herzliya, Lod, Ramla, Kiryat Gat, Lehavim-Rahat Stations up to Be’er Sheva Stations
Coming from South: from Be’er Sheva, Lehavim-Rahat, Kiryat Gat, Ramla, Lod, Herzliya Stations up to Haifa/ Nahariya Stations
o Stoppage at Ramla Station on Sun-Thu
o Stoppage at Binyamina Station on Fri only
- Night trains to Ben Gurion Airport: will operate from/to Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station. Shuttle services will be operated (free of charge) in both directions. Tap here for details.
- Hod Hasharon – Tel Aviv Line: on the following dates the frequency of trains will be reduced:
o Commencing on Mon 6.3.17 (from 06:00 pm) and until Tue 7.3.17 (at 06:00 am)
o Commencing on Thu 9.3.17 (from 08:00 pm) and until Fri 10.3.17 (Sabbath onset)
For your convenience, here are the trains schedule and their travel routes:
?Planning to take your car to work during the shutdown? How about some help with the cost
If you have a car, now is the perfect time to join Moovit Carpool as a driver. Help others get to work on time and get paid for your troubles!
- Download the Moovit Carpool app to your mobile.
- Pick up passengers (no need to make any detours off your regular route!)
- Get paid for the ride!
It’s a win-win situation!
Want to learn more about Moovit Carpool? Tap here.