What you need to know this Sunday, May 14th:
5 Avenue Rd will close during the race.
- Route diverting via Duplex Avenue..
Sections of Yonge Street will be closed as the marathon moves through the city.
4:30 a.m. to 6:15 a.m.
- 320 Yonge buses will divert in both directions via Yonge Street, Lawrence Avenue West, Avenue Road, Eglinton Avenue West, Duplex Avenue, Berwick Avenue and Yonge Street.
6:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 320 Yonge buses will divert in both directions via Yonge Street, Adelaide Street, Jarvis Street, Mt Pleasant Road, Lawrence Avenue and Yonge Street.
- 97 Yonge buses will turn back north at Lawrence Station.
At Eglinton Station (approximately 6:15 a.m.)
- 34/334 Eglinton East, 54/354 Lawrence East, 51 Leslie, 56 Leaside
Buses will turn back east, diverting west on Eglinton Avenue, south on Holly Street, east on Soudan Avenue, north on Dunfield Avenue and east on Eglinton Avenue.
- 5 Avenue Rd, 32/332 Eglinton West, 61 Avenue Rd North
Buses will enter and exit Eglinton Station via Duplex Avenue.
At Davisville Station (approximately 6:15 a.m.)
- 14 Glencairn buses will turn back west, diverting east on Chaplin Crescent, north on Duplex Avenue, west on Imperial Street, south on Lascelles Boulevard and west on Chaplin Crescent.
- 11 Bayview and 28 Bayview South buses will turn back east, diverting west on Davisville Avenue, south on Mt Pleasant Avenue, west on Balliol Street, north on Pailton Crescent and east on Davisville Avenue.
At Bloor Street (approximately 6:30 a.m.)
- 300 Bloor-Danforth route will be split into two sections.
In the west, buses will turn back west at St George Station.
In the east, buses will turn back east, diverting west on Bloor Street East, north on Church Street, south on Park Road and east on Bloor Street East.
At Wellesley Station (approximately 6:35 a.m.)
- 94 Wellesley route will be split into two sections.
In the west, buses will turn back west at Queen’s Park Crescent.
In the east, buses will turn back east at Wellesley Station.
Every week, Moovit updates schedules with all TTC changes so you always have the most accurate trip directions and don’t waste time walking to a closed station, or waiting for a train that isn’t coming. Plan your trip using Moovit and we’ll guide you there smoothly.