Line 1: Bloor-Yonge to Lawrence closure on July 8 and 9
There will be no subway service between Bloor-Yonge and Lawrence stations on July 8 and 9 due to track work.
- All southbound trains on Line 1 will turn back at Lawrence Station and northbound trains will turn back at Bloor-Yonge Station.
- Shuttle buses will operate between Lawrence and Bloor-Yonge stations during the closure.
- Wheel-Trans buses will operate between Bloor-Yonge and Lawrence stations upon request.
- Please note that users travelling southbound on Line 1 who require an elevator should exit the train at York Mills Station and speak to any TTC staff member to request the Wheel-Trans bus.
- All stations will remain open for the sale of fares.
Parking restrictions on Yonge Street: July 8 and 9
- During the subway closure, TTC in co-ordination with City Transportation will temporarily restrict on-street parking on Yonge St. to keep transit and vehicular traffic flowing as smoothly as possible for all road users. This approach is vital and is used on shuttle bus routes across the system to keep the city moving during scheduled subway closures.
- On-street parking restrictions on both sides of Yonge St. between Lawrence Ave. and St Clair Ave. will be in effect from 3:30 a.m. Saturday to 12:01 a.m. Monday.
Every week, Moovit updates schedules with all TTC changes. Plan your trip using Moovit and we’ll guide you where you need to go smoothly.*****