Line 1: Sheppard West to St George closure on June 3 and 4
There will be no subway service between Sheppard West and St George stations due to signal upgrades.
- All trains on Line 1 will turn back southbound at St George Station.
- Due to traffic impacts from numerous on-street construction activities, shuttle buses will operate between Sheppard West and Lawrence West stations during this closure.
- Users are encouraged to use existing east-west bus/streetcar routes to the Yonge portion of Line 1 or north-south bus routes to Line 2.
- Additional service is being added to these routes during the subway closure.
- Dupont and Glencairn stations will be closed.
- All other stations will be open for fare sales and access to surface vehicles.
- Users travelling on Line 2 who wish to travel northbound, should transfer at Yonge-Bloor Station. There is no shuttle bus service from St George Station.
- Wheel-Trans buses will operate between Sheppard West and St George stations upon request. Users can speak with any TTC staff member to request the service.
Every week, Moovit updates schedules with all TTC changes so you always have the most accurate trip directions. Plan your trip using Moovit and we’ll guide you there smoothly.*****