Line 1: Lawrence to St Clair closure
There will be no subway service on Line 1 between Lawrence and St Clair stations on July 21 and 22 due to Metrolinx’s Eglinton Crosstown LRT work at Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue
- Shuttle buses will run frequently along Yonge Street, stopping at each station along the route.
- At Lawrence, Eglinton and Davisville stations, users can board and disembark on Yonge Street.
- At St Clair Station, users can board inside the bus bay and disembark on St Clair Avenue East, outside the station.
- The TTC recommends that customers use the 97 Yonge bus, in addition to the University side of Line 1 as alternatives during the closure.
- Wheel-Trans will be available upon request from any station within the closure area throughout the weekend
How can Moovit help you?
- Traveling in a wheelchair or with a stroller? Use Moovit’s accessible trip planner!
- For the latest information check @TTCnotices
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
You ride, we guide.