Line 1: Lawrence to St Clair closure on July 14 and 15
- There will be no subway service on Line 1 between Lawrence and St Clair stations on July 14 and 15 due to Metrolinx’s Eglinton Crosstown LRT work at Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue.
- Shuttle buses will run frequently along Yonge Street, stopping outside each station along the route.
- Users can use the 97 Yonge bus, in addition to the University side of Line 1 as alternatives during the closure.
- Wheel-Trans buses will be available upon request.
- As Lawrence Station is not yet accessible, users travelling southbound on Line 1 towards Lawrence Station who require an elevator should exit the train at York Mills Station and speak to any TTC staff member to request the Wheel-Trans bus.
To keep transit and traffic moving, parking will be restricted on the following streets:
- Yonge St. between Eglinton and St. Clair Aves. (Saturday only)
- Lawrence Ave. W. outside of Lawrence Station
- St Clair Ave. E. outside of St. Clair Station
How can Moovit help you?
- Traveling in a wheelchair or with a stroller? Use Moovit’s accessible trip planner!
- For the latest information check @TTCnotices
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
Learn more about checking Alerts in Moovit in Moovit’s Help Center or on Moovit’s Blog.
You ride, we guide.