504 King and 514 Cherry route changes (effective October 7, 2018)
514 Cherry route will be discontinued, with service being replaced by new branches of 504 King.
504 King streetcar will operate in two branches:
- 504A King (Dundas W Stn – Distillery) via Roncesvalles Ave., King St. and Cherry St.
- 504B King (Broadview Stn – Dufferin Gate) via Broadview Ave., King St. and Dufferin St.
These route changes will improve service reliability along the King Street corridor. A delay on one branch won’t necessarily affect service throughout the entire route.
- Dundas West and Broadview stations can only fit one low-floor streetcar at a time, while multiple streetcars can be located at the Dufferin Gate and Distillery loops, helping service recover more efficiently from delays along the route.
- Also starting October 7, both branches of the 504 King route will be made accessible with the deployment of the new low-floor streetcars.
The maps below illustrate the service changes on the 504 King route and 514 Cherry routes:
Until October 6, 2018
How can Moovit help you?
- Traveling in a wheelchair or with a stroller? Use Moovit’s accessible trip planner!
- For the latest information check @TTCnotices
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
You ride, we guide.