Early September Traffic Notice – Your bus to change route.
KMB Route 43D to extend to Kwai Shing Circuit(Lower)
- Added stops: Kwai Shing Swimming Pool, South Kwai Chung Polyclinic
- New departures at 07:00 & 07:10.
KMB Route 85K to cancel the special trips Chevalier Garden to Sha Tin Station at 07:20 and 07:35.
KMB Route 213X to add a special trip:
- To operate from On Tai (South) via Tseung Kwan O Road and Kwun Tong Bypass to Tsim Sha Tsui (Circular) at 7.48 am from Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays).
CTB Route N8X to extend to Kennedy Town:
- The full fare increases to $12.5,
- Octopus card holders can enjoy Two-way section fare;
- The first departure from Kennedy Town is 00:30.
CTB Route NA12 to enhance to daily regular service.
Changes t0 bus routes to Sha Tin Racecourse:
- 802, 811, 885 & 886 will cancel service from racing fixtures 2018/2019. The last service day is 15 July;
- 889 to provide service from Sha Tin Racecourse only instead of both ways;
New fares for NT Green Minibus Routes 401 & 402S.
|Route||Existing Fare||New Fare|
Tsing Yi Ferry Pier – Shek Yam
Cheung Hang – Tsuen Wan (Chung On
Street) (All Night Service)
All changes have been updated in Moovit app!
You Ride, Moovit Guide
Share with Friends!