A prep for the weekend transit changes.
A New Pair of Bus Stops along Upper Changi Road East will commence operation from Sunday, 8 April.
Bus Services 2, 12, 24 & 38 will serve the new pair of Bus Stops along Upper Changi Road East.
Bus Service NR7 will also serve at Bef Simei Rd towards Pasir Ris.
|Stop code||Stop Description||Service|
|95901||Bef Simei Rd||2, 12, 24, 38, NR7|
|95909||Aft Somapah Rd||2, 12, 24, 38|
Sengkang LRT will start service at 07:00am on Sunday, 8 April.
The maintenance will happen:
- Sengkang East LRT via Compassvale (East Loop Outer, Service A)
- Sengkang West LRT via Cheng Lim (West Loop Inner, Service C)
Before Service B resumes, Sengkang East LRT Services will only operate Ranggung (East Loop Inner, Service B) until 7:00am.
Before Service D resumes, Sengkang West LRT Services will only operate via via Renjong (West Loop Outer, Service D) until 7:00am.
Shorter operational hours on all 35 stations on EWL from Tuas Link to Pasir Ris and from Tanah Merah to Changi Airport.
Here is the overview:
- Friday – April 6: Close early at 11:00pm
- Saturday – April 7: Open late at 8:00am and close early at 11:00pm
- Sunday – April 8: Open late at 8:00am
- Last Trains from Joo Koon & Pasir Ris at 10.30pm
A few bus services will extend last bus to 1.30am on Friday and Saturday including:
- 14 SBS Transit bus services – 51A, 60A, 63M, 181, 222, 225G, 228, 229, 240, 241, 243G, 291, 292 and 293
- 2 Go-Ahead Singapore bus services – 358 & 359
- 7 Tower Transit bus services – 143M, 333, 334, 335, 282, 284 & 285
You can also find the information on 6 shuttle bus services and 4 express bus services HERE
On April 8, new bus service 974 will commence operation to serve Bukit Panjang, Choa Chu Kang, Jurong West and Joo Koon.
Stay tuned to our next post to check the details of the service.
You Ride, Moovit Guide!
How to Plan a Trip from A to B
Check Nearby Stations & Arrival Times of Upcoming Lines
How to Check the Status of A Line
Share with Friends！