September 24-28th, 2018 is Transit Week in the Bay Area!
This is how we get around. There are 350,000 of us on Muni, every day. We keep the air cleaner, we keep the streets safer, and we keep the city moving. We ride.
This Transit Week, we’re coming together to celebrate riders, to invite more people on board, and to build the public transit system we all need for a livable, sustainable San Francisco.
All Week: Pledge to Ride Transit
When our city and state leaders regularly ride public transit, they better understand the rider’s daily experience and the need to invest in our transit systems. A smaller version of our acclaimed 22-day Muni Challenge, this is an opportunity for our officials to promote their own commitment to public transportation, showcasing they care about the future of the Bay Area. Join in by sharing your rides all Transit Week, with the hashtag #WeRideSF – we’ve got a running display of everyone’s ride!
A full week of transit-positive events:
Tuesday, September 25: Panel Discussion, with After-Party
- Transportation Connections: Can new options support public transit?
- After party and Transit Trivia
Wednesday, September 26: Visualizing Better Transit
- How can we use data to give the public a strong voice and choice in how we move people?
Thursday, September 27: View From the Bay
- Ferry Ride to Jack London Square with special guests and regional friends
Friday, September 28: Rider-First Awards Party
- The region’s first awards for outstanding transit customer experience
For more information click here.
You ride, we guide.