Life is moving forward so fast, so do bus routes. Check what are the travel changes next week and be prepared.
- NLB Route 37M will stop at「Century Link」towards Ying Tung Estate Bound;
- CTB Route 48 will extend its service hour to 05:24-00:26;
- Cross Harbour Bus Route 108 change route and will stop at 「Trade and Industry Tower 」at Concorde Road . It will go via Prince Edward Road East, the temporary road leading to Sze Mei Street, Luk Hop Street westbound, Tsat Po Street, Kai San Road, Concorde Road and Shing Kai Road.
- KMB launch new morning express 80A . It will depart from Meil Lam to Kwun Tong Ferry at 07:20 & 07:40 (Monday – Friday). Direct from Tai Wai to Kowloon Bay Commercial Area in about 20 mins.
- KMB Route 290X increase its departures. Depart from LOHAS Park at 06:40, 07:00, 07:20, 07:40; depart from Tsuen Wan West at 17:35, 17:55, 18:15, 18:35;
- NLB Route B2 will stop at 「Uptown」on Castle Peak Road (Hung Shui Kiu) towards Shenzhen Bay Port Bound.
You Ride, Moovit Guide!
How to Plan a Trip from A to B
Check Nearby Stations & Arrival Times of Upcoming Lines
How to Check the Status of A Line
Share with Friends！