Moovit is ensuring that our data is updated so that those needing to travel are provided with accurate information.
Wearing face coverings on public transport will be mandatory in England from Monday 15 June, following a Government announcement on 4 June.
Greater Manchester Bus Diversions
- Major roadworks are taking place on Great Ancoats Street until the end of 2020. This affects the 74, 76, 76A, 83, 84, 114, 181, 182, 216, 217, 230 and 231 services.
- Major roadworks are taking place on Hyde Road with a lane closure (outbound) between Thornwood Avenue and Far Lane until November 2020. The following services are affected: 7, 150, 201, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 705, 707
- Deansgate has now closed between Blackfriars Street and Bridge Street until further notice. This is affecting the 8, X41, 43, F1, F2 and F3 services.
- There is a road closure on the A6 Stockport Road (in-bound to Manchester) from Milne Road to Kirkmanshulme lane until approximately Wednesday 17 June.
- Moorside Road will be closed to its junction with Reginald Street on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 June which will affect the 66 and 484 services.
- Castle Street is closed in both directions with its junction at Bury New Road until Monday 6 July. This will affect the 544 service.
- Streetbridge Road, Royton, is closed until approximately early September 2020. During this time, the 412, 795, 831 and 832 services will be affected as well as bus stops ED0380, ED0250, ED0248, ED0249, ED0247, ED0246, ED0245, ED0244, ED0243, ED0242, ED0241.
- The Broadway A663 will have no access to Mough Lane due to a closure on Sunday 21 to Monday 29 June. This will affect the 81 and 182 services.
- Hollins Road will be closed from 8.30am to 3.30pm on Sunday 21 June which will affect the 84 and 396 services.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The 10, 27, 29, 34, 34A, 37, 38, 50, 52, 53, 67, 70, 73, 74, 75, 79, 95 and 100 services are affected.
- Knott lane is closed until Tuesday 16 June. This is affecting the 206 and 207 services.
- Moss Lane is closed from the junction of Manor Road to the junction of Stamford New Road until further notice. This is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- Talbot Road is closed from the junction of Canute Road (Southbound only) until Tuesday 16 June. This closure is taking place from 9.30am to 12pm each morning and is affecting the 79 service.
Merseyside Bus Diversions
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected: Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- Brownlow Hill (city centre) – Routes 6, 7, 61, 79, 79C and 79D are affected: Brownlow Hill will be closed (inbound), near Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral, until approximately Friday 19 June 2020..
- Burtonhead Road (St Helens) – Route 12 is affected: Burtonhead Road will be closed (northbound), between Milverny Way and the Recycling Centre, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice..
- East Lancashire Road (Haydock) – Route 156 is affected: East Lancashire Road will be subjected to restrictions, at Liverpool Road, from Monday 17 February 2020 for approximately 7 months.
- Irlam Road (Bootle) – Route 235 is affected: Irlam Road will be subject to restrictions from Monday 18 May 2020 for approximately 6 weeks.
- Leicester Street (Southport) – Route 40 is affected: Promenade and Leicester Street will be subject to closures from Monday 15 June 2020 for approximately 5 days.
- Lower Road (Halewood) – Route 3A is affected: Lower Road will be closed (westbound), between Finch Lane and Baileys Lane, from Tuesday 26 May 2020 for up to 6 weeks.
- Ormskirk Road (Knowsley) – Routes 217, 217A, 297, 289, 827, 897, 898 and 899 are affected: Ormskirk Road will be closed, between East Lancashire Road and Kitling Road, from Monday 8 June 2020 for approximately 2 weeks.
- Prescot Road and Derby Lane (Old Swan) – Routes 8, 9, 10, 10A, 10B, 60, 61, 62, 68A, 827 and 870 are affected: Prescot Road and Derby Lane are closed until approximately Sunday 21 June 2020.
- Princess Avenue (St Helens) – Route 60 is affected: Princess Avenue will be closed, between Sycamore Grove and Martin Avenue, from Tuesday 16 June 2020 for approximately 2 days.
- Princes Avenue (Toxteth) – Route 27 is affected: The central reservation on Princes Road / Princes Avenue, at Upper Warwick Street, will be closed from Friday 12 June 2020 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Riverside Drive (Otterspool) – Route 500 is affected: Riverside Drive will be subject to access restrictions (southbound) from Monday 4 May, between 0700 and 2100 each day until further notice.
- South Avenue (Prescot) – Route 99 is affected: South Avenue will be closed, at Manchester Road, from Wednesday 3 June 2020 for approximately 2 weeks..
- Stopgate Lane (Norris Green) – Route 61 is affected: Stopgate Lane will be closed, at East Lancashire Road, from Tuesday 5 May 2020 for approximately 6 weeks.
- Tower Wharf (Birkenhead) – Routes 409 and 411 are affected: Tower Wharf will be closed, at Tower Road, from Monday 8 June 2020 until approximately February 2021.
- Town Lane (Kew) – Route 300 is affected: Town Lane will be closed, between Birkdale Cop and Wight Moss Way, from Monday 8 June until approximately December 2021.
- Virginia Street (Southport) – Route 44/44X is affected.
- Upper Parliament Street (Toxteth) – Routes 75, 80, 80A, 86, 86A, 86C, 201 and 204 are affected: Upper Parliament Street will be subject to phased closures until approximately July 2020:
- Phase 1 is a closure of Upper Parliament Street, between Catharine Street and Crown Street, until 11 June 2020.
- Phase 2 is a closure of Upper Parliament Street (inbound), from Tunnel Road to Crown Street, from Friday 12 June 2020 for approximately 5 days.
- Phase 3 is a closure of Upper Parliament Street (outbound), from Crown Street to Tunnel Road, from Wednesday 17 June 2020 for approximately 5 days.
- Walton Road (Walton) – Routes 20, 20X, 21 and 310 are affected: From Monday, May 18th until Thursday, June 11th 2020 from 2000 until 0600. Walton Road will be closed from the junction of Sandheys Close to the junction of Spellow Lane. The closure is expected to be in place for 24 days.