Moovit is ensuring that our data is updated so that those needing to travel are provided with accurate information.
Public transport should only be used for trips that are absolutely necessary for work, to get supplies, to care for others or for medical reasons.
Do not travel unless it is absolutely essential – stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives.
Train, tram and bus services have been reduced to maintain links for key workers.
Greater Manchester Bus Diversions
- Major roadworks are taking place on Great Ancoats Street until the end of 2020. This affects the 74, 76, 76A, 83, 84, 114, 181, 182, 216, 217, 230 and 231 services.
- Major roadworks are taking place on Hyde Road with a lane closure (outbound) between Thornwood Avenue and Far Lane until November 2020. The following services are affected: 7, 150, 201, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 705, 707
- Deansgate has now closed between Blackfriars Street and Bridge Street until further notice. This is affecting the 8, X41, 43, F1, F2 and F3 services.
- There is a road closure on the A6 Stockport Road (in-bound to Manchester) from Milne Road to Kirkmanshulme lane until approximately Wednesday 17 June.
- Bolton Road is closed between Central Drive and Market Street until Friday 5 June. This is affecting the 7 and 715 services.
- Castle Street is closed in both directions with its junction at Bury New Road until Monday 6 July. This will affect the 544 service.
- Streetbridge Road, Royton, is closed until approximately early September 2020. During this time, the 412, 795, 831 and 832 services will be affected as well as bus stops ED0380, ED0250, ED0248, ED0249, ED0247, ED0246, ED0245, ED0244, ED0243, ED0242, ED0241.
- High Grove Lane will be closed on Saturday 6 June from 7.30am to 5.30pm which will affect the 356 service.
- The Broadway A663 will have no access to Mough Lane due to a closure on Sunday 7 June. Then on Sunday 21 to Monday 29 June. This will affect the 81 and 182 services.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The 10, 27, 29, 34, 34A, 37, 38, 50, 52, 53, 67, 70, 73, 74, 75, 79, 95 and 100 services are affected.
- Turncroft Lane is closed until Saturday 6 June. This closure is in place from 9am to 4pm each day and is affecting the 365 services. The following stops will be affected: SG4473-SG4474-SG4475-SG4476-SG4477-SG4472-SG4478-SG0598
- There is a junction closure from Outwood Road and Finney Lane (with no access for Outwood Road until Friday 5 June. This is affecting the 312 services.
- Knott lane is closed until Tuesday 16 June. This is affecting the 206 and 207 services.
- There will be no left turn from Wellington Road onto Oldham Road overnight on Monday 8 June. This closure will be in place from 9pm to 5am and will affect the 346, 389 and 396 services.
- Moss Lane is closed from the junction of Manor Road to the junction of Stamford New Road until further notice. This is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- There are currently no planned bus diversions this week.
Greater Manchester Coronavirus Service Update
- A reduced timetable will operate across the region until further notice. The timetables have been carefully created to ensure that critical routes are maintained wherever possible.
- The 143 and 147 services will not operate until further notice.
- The only Magic bus service in operation is the 142 service.
- Magic bus 7 day tickets will be valid on services 42, 42A, 42B, 43 and 142.
- The following night bus services won’t operate until further notice: – 86N, 142N, 143N, 192N, 201N, 203N, 216N, 219N
- Buses continue to run throughout the night on service 43.
Go North West
- On Monday 1 June, new timetables were introduced on the 17, 17A, 18, 41, Orbits 52, 67, 92, 93, 97, 98, 100 and 135 services. The new timetables can be viewed here.
- The 33, 33B, Orbits 53, 92, 95, 96 and 415 services will continue to operate to the timetables previously introduced. These can be viewed on the Go North West website.
- Service X63 remains suspended.
Arriva North West
- Revised timetables are in operation on services 10, 19, 34, 245, 247, 263, 320, 352, 360, 362, 375, 395, and 575.
- Services 484, 501, 507, 510, 561/2 and B3 are currently operating as normal.
- Service 19 is running every 30 minutes and there are additional late evening and early morning journeys on the 19, 34, 245, 320, 362 and 575.
- Reduced frequencies and revised timetables are in operation on most services, however from Tuesday 26 May some routes have been re-instated and frequencies increased.
- Revised timetables are in operation on services 88 and 288.
First Greater Manchester
- A special service is in operation maintaining earlier start times for key workers. Improved services will be in operation Monday to Saturday from Monday 1 June.
First West Yorkshire
- Special timetables are now in place on the 490, 588, 589 and 590 routes.
- Services 84A and 521 have been reduced to run every two hours.
- Service 248 is running to a special timetable.
- Service 613 (Wigan to New Springs) has been suspended.
- Revised timetables are in operation on the 199 Skyline and 394 service.
- Service 356 has been revised to operate between Oldham, Denshaw, Mossley and Ashton, replacing services 353/4 and Stotts 407.
Rosso, Blackburn Bus Company and Burnley Bus Company
- On Sunday 31 May, Transdev added additional journeys to their timetables.
- Revised timtables are now in place on the 113 Preston – Wigan and 125 Preston – Chorley – Bolton services.
- Services 341, 364, 396 and 407 have now been reduced to run every two hours.
- Service 151 will follow a revised route between North Manchester General Hospital and Failsworth.
- 340 – Service will be replaced by a revised service 343.
- 341 Glossop to Hyde: Monday to Friday departs from Glossop at 7.40am, 10.03am, 12.03pm, 3.10pm and 5.19pm. There will also be an early morning service from Glossop to Gamesley at 6.44am and 7.03am. Saturday departs at 9.06am, 11.06am, 1.06pm, 3.06pm, 5.06pm. There will also be an early morning service from Glossop to Gamesley at 7.30am and 8.30am.
- 341 Hyde to Glossop: Monday to Friday departs from 9.01am, 11.05am, 2.05pm, 4.11pm and 6.22pm. There will also be an early morning service from Gamesley to Glossop at 6.50am and 7.11am. Saturday departs at 10am, 12.05pm, 2.05pm, 4.05pm, 6.04pm. There will also be an early morning service from Mottrom to Glossop at 7.53am and from Gamesley to Glosspo at 8.38am.
- 364 Stockport circular: Service times have been revised.
- 396 Newton Heath to Ashton: Monday to Friday departs from Newton Heath at 6.45am, 8.45am, 10.45am, 12.45pm, 2.45pm, 4.50pm. Saturday departs at 7.45am, 9.45am, 11.45am, 1.45pm and 3.45pm.
- 396 Ashton to Newton Heath: Monday to Friday departs from Ashton at 7.45am, 9.45am, 11.45am, 1.45pm, 3.50pm, 5.50pm.
- Saturday departs at 8.45am, 10.45am, 12.45pm, 2.45pm,and 4.45pm.
- 403: Service times have been revised.
- 407 Oldham to Denshaw: Service 407 has been replaced by a revised service 356, operated by Nexus Move.
- 407 Denshaw to Oldham: Monday to Friday departs from Ashton at 6.36am, 8.37am, 10.37am, 12.37pm, 2.37pm, 4.42pm and 6.47pm. Saturday departs at 7.37am, 8.37am, 10.37am, 12.37pm, 2.37pm, 4.37pm and 6.37pm.
- The TA02 is suspended until further notice.
- Revised timetables are in operation on services 90, 512, 516, 557, 584 and 694.
- Service 513 is suspended.
- Vantage services will commence at same or similar times to their usual service.
- During the daytime V1 and V2 will each operate every 30 minutes combining to provide a bus every 15 minutes between Tyldesley and Manchester.
- At peak times additional journey will operate on V1 so as to operate every 10 minutes (to Manchester am peak and from Manchester pm peak).
- In the evenings, V2 services will operate between Tyldesley and Atherton every 30 minutes. Connections and through tickets are available with V1 at Tyldesley.
- Revised timetables are in place on the 500, 516, 526, 533, 534, 535, 537, 544, 559, 570, 577, 588, 593, 595 and 638 services.
- Service 599 is currently suspended.
Warrington’s Own Buses
- Service 5 is reduced to three journeys a day, with 5A suspended until further notice. Service 6 is reduced to two hourly. Service 7, 8 will operate some journeys over the course of the day. Service 9 will operate the first and last trips between Warrington & Northwich Monday to Friday for key workers.
- Services 19 & 28 will be reduced to Sunday levels with the 19 operating every three hours between Warrington and Culcheth and the 28A operating every three hours between Warrington and Leigh with the last evening 28E operating at 9pm.
- Service 22 is reduced to operate every two hours. Service 22A continues to operate in the evening.
- 583, 590 & 596 – These contracted services are introduced in the Leigh area at a reduced two-hourly frequency.
- 613, 630, 640, 641 & 715 – These contracted services are introduced in the Wigan area at a reduced frequencies.
- A reduced service is in operation on service X58
Merseyside Bus Service Update
The following bus routes have active disruptions. These routes have been updated on Moovit
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected.
- Brownlow Hill (city centre) – Routes 6, 7, 61, 79, 79C and 79D are affected.
- Burtonhead Road (St Helens) – Route 12 is affected.
- Crossley Road (St Helens) – Route 289 is affected.
- Crow Lane West (Earlestown) – Route 34 is affected.
- East Lancashire Road (Haydock) – Route 156 is affected.
- Irlam Road (Bootle) – Route 235 is affected.
- Lower Road (Halewood) – Route 3A is affected.
- Middle Way (Croxteth) – Routes 14, 14A, 14X, 102, 898 and 899 are affected.
- Ormskirk Road (Knowsley) – Routes 217, 217A, 297, 289, 827, 897, 898 and 899 are affected.
- Prescot Road and Derby Lane (Old Swan) – Routes 8, 9, 10, 10A, 10B, 60, 61, 62, 68A, 827 and 870 are affected.
- Riverside Drive (Otterspool) – Route 500 is affected.
- Stopgate Lane (Norris Green) – Route 61 is affected.
- Tower Wharf (Birkenhead) – Routes 409 and 411 are affected.
- Virginia Street (Southport) – Route 44/44X is affected.
- Walton Road (Walton) – Routes 20, 20X, 21 and 310 are affected.