Line 1: Sheppard-Yonge to St Clair single-day closure April 26
There will be no subway service on Line 1 between Sheppard-Yonge and St Clair stations on Sunday, April 26 for maintenance and track work.
Shuttle buses will operate. Passengers requiring Wheel-Trans should see any TTC customer service employee to request the service.
All stations will remain open for PRESTO fare purchases, access to surface routes, and Line 4.
At York Mills Station, the Old York Mills Road entrance will be closed.
Passengers are advised to use the other station entrances located in the York Mills Centre, Yonge Corporate Centre, and at the corner of Yonge Street and Wilson Avenue.
At Lawrence Station, the automatic entrances at Ranleigh Avenue and Bedford Park Avenue will also be closed. Customers are advised to use the entrances at Yonge Street and Lawrence Avenue.
Service on key bus routes being monitored
The routes being monitored by TTC are:
- 300 Bloor-Danforth Blue Night – 5 extra buses
- 320 Yonge Blue Night – 4 extra buses
- 29 Dufferin – 4 extra buses
- 35 Jane – 6 extra buses
- 37 Islington – 3 extra buses
- 39 Finch East – 4 extra buses
- 41 Keele – 4 extra buses
- 44 Kipling South – 2 extra buses
- 52 Lawrence West – 2 extra buses (Airport trips)
- 96 Wilson – 4 extra buses
- 102 Markham Rd – 4 extra buses
- 117 Alness-Chesswood – 2 extra buses
- 119 Torbarrie – 2 extra buses
- 123 Sherway – 2 extra buses
- 165 Weston Rd North – 3 extra buses
Please note that this list may be adjusted based on agency monitoring.
For more information on relevant TTC service alerts and changes see the link found HERE