Line 1: St Clair West to Union nightly early closures March 4 to 7
Subway service on Line 1 between St Clair West and Union stations will end at 11 p.m. each night from Monday, March 4 to Thursday, March 7, 2019 due to installation of the new Automatic Train Control (ATC) signalling system.
- Shuttle buses will operate.
- Wheel-Trans service will be available for customers requiring accessible service within the closure area. Customers may request the service from any TTC employee.
How can Moovit help you?
- Traveling in a wheelchair or with a stroller? Use Moovit’s accessible trip planner
- For the latest information check @TTCnotices
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
You ride, we guide.