Toronto Metro Area
February 22, 2019
Line 1: St Clair West to Union closure February 23 and 24
There will be no subway service on Line 1 between St Clair West and Union stations on Saturday, February 23 and Sunday, February 24, 2019 due to installation of the new Automatic Train Control (ATC) signalling system.
- Shuttle buses will operate.
- Wheel-Trans service will be available for customers requiring accessible service within the closure area. Customers may request the service from any TTC employee.
- Dupont and Museum stations will be closed but all other stations within the closure area will remain open for fare sales and access to surface routes.
How can Moovit help you?
- Traveling in a wheelchair or with a stroller? Use Moovit’s accessible trip planner
- For the latest information check @TTCnotices
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
Learn more about checking Alerts in Moovit in Moovit’s Help Center or on Moovit’s Blog.
You ride, we guide.