Here are the traffic news you may want to know for this week.
Kowloon Green Minibus Route 8P will start service from March 19.
It plys between Ho Man Tin Estate & Tsim Sha Tsui East (Mody Road).
- Service Hours: 08:00 -10:00 & 18:00 -20:00 (Monday – Friday)
- Frequency: every 20-30 mins
New Territories Green Minibus route 620 will start service from March 20.
It will ply between Park YOHO Transport Terminus & Kam Sheung Road Station Public Transport Interchange.
- Service Hours: 06:00 -22:30 (Daily)
- Frequency: every 10-15 mins
In addition, here are some more changes effective from March 18.
NWFB Route 8H will provide an additional departure to Tung Wah Eastern Hospital at 07:30.
CTB Route 182X will increase to 6 departures and the first bus will be advanced to 17:05.
- Departure times: 17:05, 17:20, 17:40,*18:00, 18:30, 19:05
KMB Route 268A will divert route:
Upon reaching Wang Lok Street, it will re-route via Fu Yip Street, Wang Yip Street West, Tak Yip Street, Po Yip Street, Long Yip Street and then resume original routeing.
(1) Tak Yip Street, Opposite SINOPEC
(2) One Regent Place, Po Yip Street
KMB Route 968A will divert route:
Upon reaching Long Yip Street, re-route via Kwong Yip Street, Fo Yip Street, Wang Yip Street West, Tak Yip Street, Po Yip Street, Long Yip Street and then resume original routeing.
(1) Wang Fu Court, Wang Yip Street West
(2) Tak Yip Street, Opposite SINOPEC
(3) One Regent Place, Po Yip Street
🥂You Ride, Moovit Guide🥂
How to Plan a Trip from A to B
Check Nearby Stations & Arrival Times of Upcoming Lines
How to Check the Status of A Line
Share with Friends！