In the lead up to the Christmas holiday, London becomes busier due to shoppers and party-goers making the most of the Capital’s offerings. There will be service changes because of Christmas operational hours, and essential planned work on parts of the public transport and road networks.
Between Saturday 23 December 2017 and Monday 1 January 2018, planned works and service changes may affect your journey.
Key service changes will be:
- No TfL services on Christmas Day
- Changes to frequency and timetable of services during this period, including early finishes on some transport on Christmas Eve
Key closures will be:
- No service on TfL Rail from Saturday 23 December 2017 to Monday 1 January 2018
- No service between Gospel Oak and Barking from Saturday 18 November to Sunday 14 January 2018
- Part closure of the District and Circle lines from Sunday 24 to Saturday 30 December
- No National Rail services to Heathrow airport between Sunday 24 and Wednesday 27 December 2017.