We have collected several public transit changes that are worth getting to know about this week.
The Night Lines are back!
As the summer holidays have begun, starting on Tuesday, June 21, the Night Lines will resume operating in all regions. The full details of the lines can be found on the Night Lines website and in the Trip Planner at Moovit.
❗ Strike on Sunday, June 26
On Sunday, June 26, there will be a strike across several main agencies: Electra Afikim, Tnufa, Beit Shemesh Express, Dan Beer Sheva and Extra. On this day, buses will start operating at 09:00. *We recommend following the updates in the app and the news in order to plan your trip in the best way.
Rail service changes in Tel Aviv and the Sharon area
Due to electrification work between Netanya, Tel Aviv, Lod, and Rehovot stations, there will be several service changes from Thursday, June 23 at 9:00 PM until Saturday evening, June 25, during all service hours. And from Thursday, June 30 at 21:00 until Saturday evening, July 2 at all service hours.
The following changes are expected in these days and hours:
- Herzliya station will be temporarily closed
- Trains on the Jerusalem Yitzhak Navon – Herzliya line will begin and end their ride at the Tel Aviv Savidor Central station and will not stop at the Tel Aviv University and Herzliya stations
- Trains on the Beer Sheva – Herzliya line – will begin and end their journey at the Tel Aviv Savidor Central station and will not stop at the Tel Aviv University and Herzliya stations
- Trains on the Ashkelon – Rishon Lezion Moshe Dayan – Tel Aviv – Herzliya line, will begin and end their journey at Raanana West station and will not stop at Herzliya station. Depending on the route and the departure and destination stations, it may be necessary to change trains at the Tel Aviv Savidor Central station.
The following trains will not be operated:
- Train number 133, which departs from Nahariya station every Thursday at 20:49 and ends its ride at Modi’in station at 23:06
- Train number 135, which departs every Thursday from Nahariya station at 21:49 and ends its ride at Ben Gurion Airport station at 23:45
Rail service will return to normal every Sunday, with the renewal of service.
Moovit is updated with the latest changes that are being published by the bus operators and the Ministry of Transportation.
The Moovit team