We have collected several public-transit updates that are worth getting to know:
Changes in train service starting June 12th
Due to track works in Be’er Sheva Central train station, changes in train service will take take place from Saturday evening, June 12 until further notice:
Every Friday on the Dimona – Beer Sheva North University line, the following deapatures will be added:
- From Dimona Station to Beer Sheva North University at 6:29 and 10:29
- From Beer Sheva North University to Dimona Station at 8:26 and 11:26
The following departures will be canceled:
- From Dimona station at 8:22 to Beer Sheva North University and also the train that departs daily from Beer Sheva North University at 9:12. As an alternative, a free shuttle will be operating between the stations
The following trains will start/end at Beer Sheva North University, instead of Beer Sheva Central train station:
- The train from Rosh HaAyin North station at 5:59
- The train from Herzliya station at 6:33 and 7:33
- Trains departing from Beer Sheva Central Station at 10:47, 14:47, and 16:47 will start from Beer Sheva North Station – University at 10:54, 14:54 and 16:54
- The train departing from Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station at 14:03 will end its ride at Beer Sheva North – University station
- The train that departs only on Thursdays from Beer Sheva Central Station at 14:03 will begin its ride at Beer Sheva North – University station at 14:08
Night works on Rothschild Street and Jerusalem Boulevard, Thursday, June 10
On Thursday, June 10, from 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM, Rothschild Street in Bat Yam will be closed to traffic, in the segment: Ha’atsmaut Avenue – Herzl, heading west. In addition, the Jerusalem Boulevard/Mahrozet junction in Yafo will be closed (during those hours).
Lines 15, 85, 87, 425 (night line) will adjust their routes accordingly.
Petah Tikva – Night Marathon, Thursday, June 10
On Thursday, starting 17:30 until the end of the service, there will be changes in bus line routes following the Night Marathon.
The following roads will be blocked: Rabbi Malka Street from both directions, Zevulun Hamer Street from both directions, Gissin Street from Bezah Street will not be allowed to travel east, Shlomo Meltzer Street from both directions. From Zevulun Hamer Street to Martin Gehl Street, the stadium and train complex, including the parking lots located in the stadium area, Rishon LeZion Street from both directions from Zevulun Hamer Street to Gissin Street.
* The entrance to Petah Tikva from Road 5 (Hatikva Interchange) will be blocked from the west and east.
The following lines will change their route accordingly:
22, 30,34, 44, 51, 53, 53a, 97, 128, 138, 143, 145, 238, 164, 266, 287, 391 426, 921.
Moovit is updated with the latest changes released by the Ministry of Transportation.
Was this content helpful? We would love to hear your feedback here
The Moovit team