We have collected several public-transit updates that are worth getting to know:
The Pride Parade in Tel Aviv
On Friday, June 25, the Pride Parade will take place in Tel Aviv from 09:00 until the end of the service. The parade will go through the promenade, from Shalag/Herbert Samuel to Charles Clore Garden. In Accrodance, there will be bus route changes in the area.
Shuttles from Carmelit terminal
‘Naim Busofash’ lines will operate on an increased format and will add 3 bus lines from the Carmelit at the end of the parade, in addition to the regular lines:
> A705 – Carmelit – Givatayim
> A706 – Carmelit – Ramat Hasharon (Morasha)
> A707 – Carmelit – Ramat Hasharon (Sokolov)
The departure times from the Carmelit terminal: 19:00, 19:15, 19:30, 19:45, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00.
Israel Railways – additional service
On the day of the parade, Israel Railways will add several trains on the following routes:
- 12:00 + 13:00 from Haifa Central Station to Tel Aviv Haganah Station via Bat Galim, Hof Carmel, Binyamina, Hadera, Netanya, Herzliya, Tel Aviv Savidor.
- 13:08 From Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station to Beit Shemesh Station via Tel Aviv Haganah, Tel Aviv Hashalom, Kfar Chabad, Lod Ganei Aviv, Lod, Ramla.
- 14:30 + 15:30 From the Tel Aviv Haganah station to the Haifa Central station via Tel Aviv Savidor, Herzliya, Netanya, Hadera, Binyamina, Hof Carmel, Bat Galim.
- 15:00 From Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station to Beer Sheva Central Station via Tel Aviv Hashalom, Tel Aviv Hagana, Lod, Ramla, Mazkeret Batya, Kiryat Malachi, Kiryat Gat, Lehavim, Beer Sheva North.
Changes and improvements of lines in the Sharon area
Starting Friday, June 25, changes will apply to the Metropolin lines in the Sharon area. The changes are aimed to improve the routes and their frequencies. More details and changes can be found here.
- Between Tel Aviv Savidor Center – Beit Yehoshua – Netanya – Binyamina stations (departures: 22:30, 23:00).
- Between Binyamina and Tel Aviv Savidor Center stations (departures: 22:00, 23:00).
- Between Tel Aviv Savidor Center – Rehovot – Ashdod stations (departures: 20:40, 21:10, 21:40, 22:10).
- Between Rehovot stations – Tel Aviv Savidor Center (departures: 20:40, 21:10, 21:40, 22:10).
Night lines during Summertime
The night lines of the operating bus companies will start operating in a summer format.
Metropolin: 232 line between Hod Hasharon and Herzliya will operate from July 1 to August 31 on Sundays-Fridays.
Superbus: Night lines will operate in a summer format from June 21 to August 31 (115, 190, 191, 193, 387, 412).
Summer opening festival in Kiryat Tivon
On Thursday, June 24, from 18:30 until the end of the service, the main road in Kiryat Tivon will be closed to traffic due to the summer opening festival and bus lines will change their routes accordingly.
Moovit is updated with the latest changes released by the Ministry of Transportation.
Was this content helpful? We would love to hear your feedback here
The Moovit team