Vancouver COVID-19 Transit Updates
Updates as of March 27, 2020
- SeaBus will transition to sailings every 15-minutes during weekday rush hours, instead of every 10-minutes.
- Bus routes that have excess capacity, including those with empty buses, will have some frequencies reduced.
- Expo and Millennium Lines will see slight frequency reductions, with first and last train schedules remaining in place.
- West Coast Express will be canceling the 5:55 a.m. departure from Mission and 4:20 p.m. departure from Waterfront.
- TransLink is carefully monitoring passenger levels in order to balance lower ridership with the need to maintain social distancing.
Customers will not be required to pay fares in all BC Transit communities. Read more.
You ride (healthy), we guide.
The Moovit Team